- you don't get to choose where you spawn
- you don't get to choose your gender, race or face
- the rules are set to put you at a disadvantage
- you can't drink from the skulls of your enemies
- everyone you care about will die
- pain levels set extremely high
- fleeting moments of happiness
- NPC's will treat you very poorly.
- Price of this game - everything you will ever have.

Whoever designed this game should be kicked in between the legs. They obviously designed it knowing they'd never have to play it themselves.
I want a refund!!

MollyBeGood

Yes we are.

Welcome to the 'game of life!' - Rules include;

- It's one long grind
- sparse loot
- you can't change the difficulty level
- you only get one life
- no resurrection spell
- you don't get to choose where you spawn
- you don't get to choose your gender, race or face
- the rules are set to put you at a disadvantage
- you can't drink from the skulls of your enemies
- everyone you care about will die
- pain levels set extremely high
- fleeting moments of happiness
- NPC's will treat you very poorly.
- Price of this game - everything you will ever have.

Whoever designed this game should be kicked in between the legs. They obviously designed it knowing they'd never have to play it themselves.
I want a refund!!
1624162593260.gif

F0AM

This looks awesome

The souls games are one of the few games I buy on release. This one looks awesome! There are rumors of another one being developed for PS5 exclusively which I absolutely hate lol.

"Velvet Veil" is the name, Sony and their temporary exclusives...ugh!

F0AM

sparse loot
Some hackers take all for themselves

you don't get to choose your gender
Transphobes be like: bUt TheY CHoOsEEEE!!!! :mad:💩

tenor.gif

the rules are set to put you at a disadvantage
Tho some people start with bonus items and perks :LOL:
you can't drink from the skulls of your enemies
Pretty sure you can :p
everyone you care about will die
:( Also healers in this game aint as good as in others and some debuffs cannot be removed :((

Gonna add a couple more like:

- You can't choose your initial stats...so good luck if you'd like to be a singer but your voice sounds like a drowned chicken lmao. Or you wanna be painter but:

Instead of this 👇 ............................................................you get this 👇

1351589264_1.jpg

- Also, some may not be able to visit all of the maps and areas included in the game nor will see it finished :/

F0AM

Apparently this game is developed by some of the creators of WoW and is a relaxed MMo. Looks like something akin to the "Animal crossing" genre.

I don't know how I feel tho I'd like to try it (already registered to the alpha) because playing something chill can be nice for a change, as well as the housing stuff, but at the same time the "Social" aspect makes me feel...uncomfortable.

If you guys ever play this game, we could make a nice neighborhood where we hiss at social people 🤣 I'm joking, tho the neighbor concept ain't a bad idea 🤔😁

MollyBeGood

Apparently this game is developed by some of the creators of WoW and is a relaxed MMo. Looks like something akin to the "Animal crossing" genre.

I don't know how I feel tho I'd like to try it (already registered to the alpha) because playing something chill can be nice for a change, as well as the housing stuff, but at the same time the "Social" aspect makes me feel...uncomfortable.

If you guys ever play this game, we could make a nice neighborhood where we hiss at social people 🤣 I'm joking, tho the neighbor concept ain't a bad idea 🤔😁
How fun! How is it?

F0AM

How fun! How is it?
It's still under development (still alpha) so we don't know much about it, other than it's not focused on combat as much as other games, it's more of a farming, crafting, social, and chill experience, similar to games like harvest moon or animal crossing, but in MMO.

Since is a MMO, we will be playing with other people around, but I hope it attracts laid back people due to the game's nature 😃

If you guys want to know more about it, here's the official website link:

As well as the discord (no need to talk nor introduce yourself) where you can find plenty of channels with news or feedback:

IMG_20210621_140146.jpg

Apparently can be played alone which is always good (to have the option)

IMG_20210621_140119.jpg

MollyBeGood

It's still under development (still alpha) so we don't know much about it, other than it's not focused on combat as much as other games, it's more of a farming, crafting, social, and chill experience, similar to games like harvest moon or animal crossing, but in MMO.

Since is a MMO, we will be playing with other people around, but I hope it attracts laid back people due to the game's nature 😃

If you guys want to know more about it, here's the official website link:

As well as the discord (no need to talk nor introduce yourself) where you can find plenty of channels with news or feedback:

View attachment 5737

Apparently can be played alone which is always good (to have the option)

View attachment 5736
Thank you for taking the time to explain Foam....it had me at ‘cozy’ and ‘farming’ LOL I tried to sign up through email prob won’t get accepted 😂