Gamers thread

MrJones

i had a funny dream last night , there was that new game that came out and , we were all playing it , the whole SPW crew , but it was a real life game , it was crazy as hell there was explosions and monsters , there was this huge bald guy that i was trying to take down , i was hitting him in the head with a paddle and jumping at his neck but he wouldn't budge . I remember Wierdy sitting in the back of a van , crying because she wasn't able to buy the game and play , people were trying to comfort her .

haha
Man I want to have dreams like that :D

Poor Weirdy >.< I'll give you my game! XD

Deus_Ex_Lemur

i had a funny dream last night , there was that new game that came out and , we were all playing it , the whole SPW crew , but it was a real life game , it was crazy as hell there was explosions and monsters , there was this huge bald guy that i was trying to take down , i was hitting him in the head with a paddle and jumping at his neck but he wouldn't budge . I remember Wierdy sitting in the back of a van , crying because she wasn't able to buy the game and play , people were trying to comfort her .

haha

I don't know... lol trying to "comfort" her in the back of a van... huge bald guys, paddles... sounds like an "interesting" dream all right :D

Blabla..

Pretty neat for console graphics.

Can not wait to see what the PC has install.

It's what i like about Dice , and what all devs should do ,

Build the game for the pc first , then trim it down for the consoles , the pc is seriously held down by consoles and it just makes me sad to see all these new games come out with consoles graphics for pc ,

WeirdyMcGee

I don't know... lol trying to "comfort" her in the back of a van... huge bald guys, paddles... sounds like an "interesting" dream all right :D

uhhh...
I'll warn you all right now; I can break a man's coxis with my bare hands.
An old aboriginal technique passed down through generations to me!
(no, not really)
Oh, yeah... and I'm also a Kickboxing green belt... and I sleep with an aluminum baseball bat.
XD

I'll get the game later! Don't pity me, you bunch a' nerds! ::p:
kehehe~ funny. Imagine *me* calling someone a nerd? Hello, kettle...?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

uhhh...
I'll warn you all right now; I can break a man's coxis with my bare hands.
An old aboriginal technique passed down through generations to me!
(no, not really)
Oh, yeah... and I'm also a Kickboxing green belt... and I sleep with an aluminum baseball bat.
XD

I'll get the game later! Don't pity me, you bunch a' nerds! ::p:
kehehe~ funny. Imagine *me* calling someone a nerd? Hello, kettle...?

Hey it wasn't my dream! I'm a dignified respectable lemur! ::p: You kickbox though? So that's what you do for kicks! And breakin man's coxis. :) hehe nerds. hello pot.

WeirdyMcGee

You kickbox though? Is that how you get your kicks? :) hehe hello pot.

I suppose it would be!
*Ba dum tssshhh*

And yes, my fair Lemur; you are very dignified!
It was just an open warning to all species of male who may be stuck in a van with me at some point during a zombie apocalypse.

IGotSeoul

Mount & Blade series -75% off @ steam for $12.50 ($65 otherwise), or separate ranging from $3.74 - $7.49.

rather expensive for indie titles, but this series is quintessential for those who enjoy large scale, real-time melee/bow war with RPG elements.

U

userremoved

Anyone got any tips for dealing with Thugs on Dead Island? Im tired of getting uppercut across the island by those dudes.