Gamers thread

Summoning

So, who is pumped for Skyrim? That game will take over my life when it comes out.

Yeah. I'm seeing the picture already:

Playing till 2 or 3 AM in the morning and then going like a zombie to the classes next day.

Well, what can we do? It's The Elder Scrolls, so that's how things work. :D

that's funny , chrono trigger is the only one i haven't done , yet one of the highest rated game on snes

I tried to play it recently. Played all the way to the court scene/part (for the 4th darn time because I couldn't find out how to save), and then when I finally found out how to save, I found out that the emulator I used didn't allow you to save. At all. Of course, -after- I closed the entire damn thing.

My screams could be heard across the lands, I assure you. It's a solid game, though. Could definitely see myself playing it if I can get another SNES emulator for my phone. :3

Tiercel

i'm saving for this insane string library , the articulations are .. drool

it's like controlling an orchestra from your fingers

[nifty-sounding video (except for the guy clearing his throat)]

That's pretty sweet sounding. Or should I say "suite"? ;)

I'm starting to thing I've been wrong these many years. Instead of looking for a woman who can play Paganini's Violin Concerto No. 1 on solo violin, maybe I'll be able to buy a Japanese robot and program "her" to play it on command....

Maybe?

Blabla..

aw man , that sucks Blackpuma , when things like that happens to me , i usually don't have the patience to start over and go through the same things again , not sure about emulators on phones , but on pc i use Snes9x , the best one in my opinion , i play them with my wireless ps3 controller sitting on my couch , just like back in the days !

Blabla..

did you know that they support multiplayer now , so you can play games like Secret of mana with your friend online , or any games with coop support

aw man , that sucks Blackpuma , when things like that happens to me , i usually don't have the patience to start over and go through the same things again , not sure about emulators on phones , but on pc i use Snes9x , the best one in my opinion , i play them with my wireless ps3 controller sitting on my couch , just like back in the days !

I have it on the Play, and plays surprisingly comfortable. I'd almost say it was made for it if I didn't know any better.

Xperia Play - Raw Footage - Chrono Trigger Emulated - YouTube

There's a little demo. :3

Blabla..

wow puma that looks nice , how does the phone feel , does the d-pad and buttons feel solid ?

did you mount a webcam on a pair of glasses ?

hehe

wow puma that looks nice , how does the phone feel , does the d-pad and buttons feel solid ?

did you mount a webcam on a pair of glasses ?

hehe

The buttons feel surprisingly comfortable. You wouldn't tell by looking at the device, but they feel solid and are very responsive.

..And yes. Yes, I did mount a webcam to a pair of sunglasses. :B.

Blabla..

i had a funny dream last night , there was that new game that came out and , we were all playing it , the whole SPW crew , but it was a real life game , it was crazy as hell there was explosions and monsters , there was this huge bald guy that i was trying to take down , i was hitting him in the head with a paddle and jumping at his neck but he wouldn't budge . I remember Wierdy sitting in the back of a van , crying because she wasn't able to buy the game and play , people were trying to comfort her .

haha