Gamers thread

WeirdyMcGee

Oh boy I adore rage quit videos/moments! LOL Raucous good fun! Awesome shtuff tho that game does kinda suck. :D

ohh~ I tried QWOP after watching that video and I ended up getting him like... 12meters, then he flipped into the air and died.
...and I gave up because it's ridiculous.
haha
Rage quits are SO funny!
I never freak out like that in games! XD

If you like that one, you should check out more of ltmkilla's rage quits on youtube--- honestly THE funniest things I've ever seen.

U

userremoved

I'd be playing... if I had a controller that was actually responsive... and the game.
haha!

Dont worry about it. I was just making conversation but I already looked up the answer on other game forums. I guess the best strategy is to hit them when they're roaring.

U

userremoved

I freaking hate PC gaming. I still dont understand how one week a game can play fine then the next I get errors when I try to run it...

da_illest101

DC universe online will become a f2p mmo starting october 12, It's goona be free, FREE, meaning you don't have to buy the game at 60$ like the first buyers did. you download it for free and play for for free. It's available for the ps3 and pc I can't wait to try it

IGotSeoul

DC universe online will become a f2p mmo starting october 12, It's goona be free, FREE, meaning you don't have to buy the game at 60$ like the first buyers did. you download it for free and play for for free. It's available for the ps3 and pc I can't wait to try it

wonder if it will be anything like the F2P model for Champions Online.

Remus

Staff member
City of Heroes is going F2P about the same time, spoilt for choice!

I still think LOTRO is the best freemium game out there so far.

Tiercel

Hm... I haven't played Magicka in a while. And my LotRO characters are all still in the 20s.

And I've been waiting for the Fall Festival for the past 4 months.

U

userremoved

Well I wasted my money...you getting it on ps3? We might have to team up sometime.

IGotSeoul

Portal is 100% free on Steam today (was available earlier and did not realize, offer ends today).

Not sure how much longer it will last. Just picked up my copy.