FAvorite tv show's?

upndwn

Game of thrones, Breaking bad, Sopranos, Dexter, Smallville, Supernatural, Fringe, Lost, True blood, Dr. Who, Torchwood, Futurama, Invader Zim, Sons of anarchy, The walking dead, Boardwalk Empire, C.S.I, Dollhouse, Sarah Connor chronicles, Flashforward, The cape, Deadwood, The Simpsons, Top chef, Masters of horror, Penn & Teller bull****, A 1000 ways to die, Pawn stars, Mythbusters, The X-files, Millennium, Alphas

Phoenixx

Supernatural, Falling Skies, Project Runway, Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza, and Family Guy.

_Hope

Did they start with a new series of DBZ? Because I stopped watching after they stopped making them.

Anyway off the top off my head.

King Of Queens
Two And A Half Men
South Park

That's about all I can think of at the moment but there are more I assure you lol. ;)

<ladybug>

Dexter, Breaking Bad, Family Guy, South Park, True Blood, Nip/Tuck, Big Love, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, various animes.

Newtype

The Steve Wilkos Show :)

steve-wilko-show.jpg

B

Beatrice

I don't have a TV show in particular, but I mostly just watch the Nat Geo Wild channel these days.

drganon

Home Movies
Archer
ATHF
That 70s Show
Modern Marvels
Mythbusters
The Simpsons
Family Guy(Some, not all episodes)
Various Anime shows...

I watch a lot of tv...

Predacon

Probably too many to list, but from what's on my tv at the moment Supernatural, Nikita, Simpsons, American Dad, Futurama, fringe,

Sea Bass

1. Just about anything on the Discovery Channel

2. The good stuff on Vh1 (The Fabulous Life Of..., I Love XXXX, ect...)

3. The good stuff on Comedy Central (Stand Up, Tosh.O, ect...)

4. Dexter

5. Arrested Development

panicsurvivor

Cool shows: Game of thrones, Dexter:cool:, Breaking bad, Sopranos, Rome:D, Lost, Twin Peaks, The FIRST and Only THE FIRST season of 24,

Sci-Fi Shows: Star Trek, Star Trek TNG, Star Trek DS9, Farscape, Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica

Funny shows:Seinfield, Friends, Frazier, Family Guy, Beavis and Butthead, Ren And Stimpy, the first ten seasons of the Simpsons, It's always sunny in Philedelphia, Arrested Development:D, Dallas.

Shows I didn't like at first but had to watch them with girlfriends so now I Grudgingly like them: Iron Chef, Chopped, The Next Food Network Star, Diners Drive ins and Dives, Man Vs Food, Ally Mcbeal, The Practice, Greys Anatomy.

v_coccotti

Stargate SG=1
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate Universe
Game of Thrones
Gavin & Stacey
The Middle
Peep Show
Jackass
The Office (U.K version)
Bones (before it turned into a comedy)
Lie to Me
The Big Bang Theory
Kyle XY
Malcolm in the Middle
Futurama
Life
Boardwalk Empire

simpsons2007

The Simpsons
Family Guy
American Dad
CSI (all 3)
Numbers
NCIS
Castle
Burn Notice
Monk
Law and Order
Documentaries on Egypt or on archeology

CelloX

Burn Notice and Warehouse 13 are currently my favorites, but the runner ups would be NCIS, Alphas, White Collar, The Most Extreme (before they stopped making them :( ), and star trek the next generation.