Fav Quotes

JamesSmith

Callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross. -Dirty Harry

snapped this

picture.php

"Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts."

"Rachel Louise Carson (May 27, 1907 – April 14, 1964) was an American marine biologist and conservationist whose writings are credited with advancing the global environmental movement." - wiki

Lea

Banned
Time obliterates memories, cancels hates, annuls loves, diminishes or destroys both passions and illusions. Yet the most singular change is what it does to the sense of reality. More and more, material life seems like the stuff of dreams. (Paul Brunton)

_Hope

One of my all time favourites.

"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly"

BratBaby

"hold my Hand we'll make it I swear"-Peter Pan
"True Friends wont judge you for the choices you make or person you choose to be with & will always be there for u"-Me
&& newest one -- "if I just breath and let it fill the space between ill know everything is alright"-Breath by Michelle Branch

CZi

^Lol

"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: 'Have ya paid your dues, Jack?' 'Yessir, the check is in the mail.' " -Jack Burton

TheSanctuarian

"Some people cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go" - Oscar Wilde

I have a whole wall in my room dedicated to quotes :D

ridicule

I have a quote for you: The intricacies and complexities cannot be explained in one sentence.
Now onto the quotes we all REALLY should know:

"I have opinions. Strong opinions. But I don't always agree with them"
-George W. Bush

"Writing for a penny a word is ridiculous. If a man really wants to make a million dollars, the best way would be to start his own religion"
-L. Ron Hubbard (Founder of the Church of Scientology)

"It is too late in the day for men of sincerity to pretend they believe in the Platonic mysticisms that three are one, and one is three; and yet that the one is not three, and the three are not one"
-Thomas Jefferson

"I'd call her a c**t, but she lacks the depth and the warmth"

See the difference?

Last edited: