F*ck all of those who bully

Toxickitty

I've had it. I really have. Some people are just plain bags of sh*t and they need to realize it. There are too many shitty people at school. Sure there are some who are nice, but that is the minority. I go to a school with lots of losers. It's not that I hate the school district, the district is alright and most staff are great, but alot of the students are @$$holes. I've made a thread like this, but I just met another **** who is literally twice as bad as anyone else. Everyday this fat**** pisses the shit out of me in class. Thank goodness I only have to deal with him once a day, but it seems like an eternity. He is not only rude, but other people actually respect him, and he is really stupid too. He always has a rude or offensive comment for literally everything. He is incredibly annoying. I am still yet to hear a positive comment from him. He has been suspended from school several times. I'm sure he will end up in jail someday. Once he physically harmed someone. He threw oranges at a person during lunch. I ****ing hate him! Fortunately, I've heard that he might be moving next year, it would be awesome if he did. He recently started being shitty towards me, despite him being an *** throughout the entire year. Some people need to **** themselves, honestly. I can't see him and people like him (yes I know others too) get respect from others. How they have friends is beyond me.

**** bullies, bullying is not cool.

TreeBones

I never understood how being stupid and mean is cool either, and for the most part their friendships are shallow.
But I believe in karma.
Im sorry those guys were being ****s to you.

Sea Bass

Being around bullies can be a real drag. This thread incites memories of a bully I met and dealt with back in high school. The guy, Kevin, would make racist comments about students and staff and would start fights with people he saw as "weak". He was on the school football team with me and when certain coaching staff were not in agreement with him over certain things, he would get really angry and call black coaching staff nigg*rs. I blame his behavior partially on how the coaching staff would encourage aggressive behavior amongst the players.

I remember one day he really freaked. I was present when he got really enraged over the decision the head coach made to give an all star ring to one of the line men on the team over him. He thought he deserved the all star ring and during the rest intervals in-between sprints the football team would do for regular conditioning one day, he called out one of the coaches and call him a bunch of derogatory names including nigg*r (the coach was black). He even challenged the coach to a fight a few times and the coach finally got pissed enough and almost fought him! The coach that was being called out pushed out his chest and walked over towards Kevin while he was in a three point stance waiting for one of the other coaches to blow a whistle to signal the players to sprint and was saying something along the lines of "let's go kevin! c'mon kevin! let's go!" to let Kevin know that he wanted to fight. My memory gets a bit fuzzy after this, but I do remember that a fight didn't break out - what happened was the coach who wanted to fight Kevin was forced to resign by the school principle and later worked a deal out so that he could be coach again if he apologized formally. I think that was unfair to the coach because he wasn't the one that started it :eek:mg:.

dannyboy65

I know all about bullying, oh yes how I do. Ever since kindergarten all the way to grade 12 I was bullied everyday. I was punched, kicked, stuffed in lockers, spit on, called names, grouped on, had garbage thrown at me, hell I was even targeted outside of school. I was diagnosed with autism in grade 11, through out my entire life people called me "Retarded" because I could not do what the other students could. I eventually went down a dark path of drugs and stealing. The drugs gave me schizophrenia and I feel guilty for everything I stole. Bullying was the main cause of it all, bullying destroys lives. Hell I was even put in the hospital for a suicide attempt and while I was in there rumors about me went around the school. It got a lot worse for me at school, eventually I left early and graduated. Now I am in college with above average marks and haven't been bullied at all. It will get better when you get out of that school, high school is hell.

Diend

That is very unfortunate. Bullying is a vicious cycle because violence begets more violence. I guess you would have to move to a more friendly environment.

R3K

kick his butt. if he's fat, you cld just run circles around him and beat him easily.:thumbup:

fate12321

Ah yes, seems like a typical high school class to me. I met a bunch of people like that throughout school, and let me tell you, a few of them ended up dropping out. I've never really understood how these people even seem "cool". My guess is that they have a bunch of people around them worshiping them just because their "bad". But anyways I already graduated, and hardly see anyone from my own class. Most of those guys just get a part time job at McDonald's.. Some I even saw in college, but didn't last long.

jimmy75

When I was in school I found the easiest way to deal with bullies was to act emotionless, to give them nothing, no happiness or sadness. Just act indifferent and they'll soon get bored.

RegalSin

People are going to be arseholes all the time. Sometimes you will be one too. So do not dispairs. Just get educated, report and physical violence to an officer. People soon realize that money talks and bshit walks. Sometimes just arguing with the monster could also be fun thing but if it gets too big. Tell your parents to threathen to school to sue ( especially if it leads you to getting into an physical altercation ). Do not forget to tell an officer/school safety agent, or somebody with higher authority then an prinicipal.

BlueWeepingRose

I'm sorry to hear that you were bullied. I myself was bullied during High School, I still remember this one girl, she always had it in for me. Every time she saw me, she would ask me questions if I was saying stuff about her even though I didn't, she would threaten to beat me up for something I didn't even do. High School was horrible for me, I hated everything about it, the only thing that I miss about it is seeing my good friends. If anyone thought I was saying stuff about them, they would harass me cause I was a easy target and I never said anything about them at all. Bullies do suck and I'm sorry you have to deal with this bully in School everyday.

LazyHermitCrab

Oh high school... how I don't miss those days at all! It has gotten slightly better and I'm after college now but I still think about it and think how those bullies have no power now so that's good...

THeCARS1979

I've had it. I really have. Some people are just plain bags of sh*t and they need to realize it. There are too many shitty people at school. Sure there are some who are nice, but that is the minority. I go to a school with lots of losers. It's not that I hate the school district, the district is alright and most staff are great, but alot of the students are @$$holes. I've made a thread like this, but I just met another **** who is literally twice as bad as anyone else. Everyday this fat**** pisses the shit out of me in class. Thank goodness I only have to deal with him once a day, but it seems like an eternity. He is not only rude, but other people actually respect him, and he is really stupid too. He always has a rude or offensive comment for literally everything. He is incredibly annoying. I am still yet to hear a positive comment from him. He has been suspended from school several times. I'm sure he will end up in jail someday. Once he physically harmed someone. He threw oranges at a person during lunch. I ****ing hate him! Fortunately, I've heard that he might be moving next year, it would be awesome if he did. He recently started being shitty towards me, despite him being an *** throughout the entire year. Some people need to **** themselves, honestly. I can't see him and people like him (yes I know others too) get respect from others. How they have friends is beyond me.

Are you okay? I hope nothing happened to you, Talk to me if you have to
They all get whats coming to them sooner or later and lose their power after awhile

Last edited:

THeCARS1979

beats the s*** out outta me , people like that after a long time get what they deserve someday

Megaten

I think a lot of people are just afraid of them and try to be "friends" to avoid the heat. They'd probably turn on him in a heartbeat if someone kicked his butt though.

dafnesis

Bullying is horrible and people should do something about it. but the sad truth is that people tend to support bullies instead of victims, and if u try to defend these bullied people u would probably end up receiving the same as them...
society sucks!