Exercise Log

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
You'd fit in fine. I see people of all shsapes and sizes running.

of course some idiots give runners a hard time, because they're jealous.

Well it's not my size and shape that worries me, I just think I run funny o_O

Though objectively speaking I probably don't run funnier than the average runner nowadays and no one else seems to care, so.....

Kiwong

Well it's not my size and shape that worries me, I just think I run funny o_O

Though objectively speaking I probably don't run funnier than the average runner nowadays and no one else seems to care, so.....

all runners have a unique style I reckon. Vey few run without imperfection, maybe some Kenyans perhaps.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I've had a good week, 5k's 8 of the last 9 days. 33 minutes today around the fastest I have run it yet, and it felt strong. Either that or I was distracted by the fact I had to pee a mile in. Whatever works I guess, right? ::p:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Pretty happy. Yesterday I bench pressed 100 kg's - first time in ages. Most I've ever pressed is 142.5 kg.

Not that I'm expecting to get to that again. But if I can get to 120.. I'd be sweet with that.

Kiwong

I ran 4km three days in a row. Just running without timing myself, getting used to different surfaces, uphills and downhills, and regaining practice in re-using different muscle groups.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Two good 5k days in a row. I like running in the fall weather, not too cold and not too hot - just right.

lily

I didn't do exercise today but yesterday and other days. I'm very proud of you Kiwong! ;)

edit- I did my half hr exercise today!

Last edited:

lily

Medication has caused me to gain more weight than i originally was and i lost 10lbs in about two weeks after changing my diet!

Kiwong

6km runs 2 days in a row. Running is becoming more natural. Except for running downhill, my legs have forgotten how.