ever get the feeling everyone hates you?

Luke1993

01nodding.gif

cobalt_bluester

Well hate might be a bit strong, but I certainly have felt that people don't like me much or think I'm odd or something.

I'm a bit of a douchebag in general, so yeah, I tend to annoy people. Sometimes I do get the feeling everyone hates me for that. :rolleyes:

Though, my douchbaggery is not restricted to real life alone.

Ignace

Offcourse, I think we all have those thoughts (sometimes). I know they hate me, they are all outgoing and social, and I'm .. me, just hanging around at home...

Ritta

In real life, I feel like people avoid me because they think I'm too weird. Online, I feel like people don't like me because I talk too much. Who knows. Maybe it's all in my head. I just hope I've never offended anyone here. ::(:

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Offcourse, I think we all have those thoughts (sometimes). I know they hate me, they are all outgoing and social, and I'm .. me, just hanging around at home...

If anyone hates you just because you're not outgoing and social, then they have serious issues.

lonely_drummer

i always get that feeling. even when i call a friend, I just get the feeling like Im bothering them and that they get sick of me and over time it feels like they actually do hate me.

black-wings

I think it comes from the way others few shy people as being snide or snubbing others so it gives off the perceptions of the shy people disliking others.::(:

because im normally a shy person and dont talk much, some people ask me do i hate them because i dont talk them.