*Dudes* Post your pics.....

Re: guys!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what my paranoia is about, you said it so well. People I met used my weaknesses to harass and put me down, so that they can be higher rated (socially I mean), to climb the ladder of life like Spike Lee said.

Good point you have there, never thought of that.

So if i post pics here as attachments, only registered members would see it ? Then i feel more comfortable to post, that lowered my paranoia a bit :D

Ok here's me, a little bit more ''lighted'' this time

ty u guys for encouraging him to post, ur damn hot :)

mongrin1

i am currently having photobucket and/or computer problems, but have a bunch of pictures up on facebook.

seems that i also don't have any saved on my computer currently to add as attachments.

philly2bits

i am currently having photobucket and/or computer problems, but have a bunch of pictures up on facebook.

seems that i also don't have any saved on my computer currently to add as attachments.

You can save your facebook pictures to an album on this site. You then can post it in this thread from the album.

hangbi92

This is a pic I took long time ago when I discovered my PC webcam have some funny effects

Im sure my friends and family will not see this pic cause they have no idea waht SAD is :)

No no, I didn't mean that at all! :]

I just can't imagine that you would think any photos of me are any good.

well I guess that is kind of normla, it has nothing to do wiht ur looks, I bet u make women ur age go crazy :)

coyote

on the water today

looking very old, bald, and fat here.....

picture.php