*Dudes* Post your pics.....

Re: guys!!!!!!!!!!

The problem with posting your pictures on this forum is that anyone anywhere in the world can view them. (literally, just look at some of the locations of people who post here...and more people lurk than actually post)

I couldn't post them on this forum knowing a classmate, coworker or a family member could potentially lurk this board. I wouldn't feel comfortable with everyone knowing my personal business/weaknesses. Not just coworkers/classmates but sometimes you don't even want your own family to know certain personal things (siblings, cousins ect). Most people in this world are cruel and will use every single bit of information they think they could use against you in order for them to climb the ladder in life.

with that said every single person in this forum is gorgeous imo

Ignace

The problem with posting your pictures on this forum is that anyone anywhere in the world can view them. (literally, just look at some of the locations of people who post here...and more people lurk than actually post)

I couldn't post them on this forum knowing a classmate, coworker or a family member could potentially lurk this board. I wouldn't feel comfortable with everyone knowing my personal business/weaknesses. Not just coworkers/classmates but sometimes you don't even want your own family to know certain personal things (siblings, cousins ect). Most people in this world are cruel and will use every single bit of information they think they could use against you in order for them to climb the ladder in life.

Yeah I was thinking about this too before i uploaded my first pic. When someone in my class would know about, wow, I think it would not be my best time. But if u think about, how big is the chance they found out and WHY should we not post pics if we like it .. We limit ourselfs way too much cause of other people !

Rexus

I'm the guy on the right

Attachments

• Me n Khalil.jpg
    Me n Khalil.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 0

Yeah I was thinking about this too before i uploaded my first pic. When someone in my class would know about, wow, I think it would not be my best time. But if u think about, how big is the chance they found out and WHY should we not post pics if we like it .. We limit ourselfs way too much cause of other people !

you don't always want your face attached to personal information that you probably wouldn't even talk about with someone in person. A lot of venting goes on in this site, we open ourselves up much more than we'd do on facebook/myspace or any social network mainly because we feel comfortable with the fact that everyone is going through the same thing and won't judge you for it.

people are cruel and will definitely use something like that against you.

Ignace

you don't always want your face attached to personal information that you probably wouldn't even talk about with someone in person. A lot of venting goes on in this site, we open ourselves up much more than we'd do on facebook/myspace or any social network mainly because we feel comfortable with the fact that everyone is going through the same thing and won't judge you for it.

people are cruel and will definitely use something like that against you.

Hmm, there's a chance .. But not all of them.::p:
Well, If they would find out in my case, they at least know why I'm so shy. So it wouldn't be that horror, but still.. I use my real name as a nick, and my mail adres is somewhere here too. I'm just refusing to limit myself on the net too cause of what other people think, I do that way too much in real life.

I already posted these in a different thread (I took them down), but here they are again.

ofme1.jpg

Smile.jpg

DeathMetal

If someone from work or somewhere else actually saw me on this forum and told me about it, I would just ask them what they were doing on here. It could be possible they have SA as well and I could actually start a friendship with them.

coyote

Good points - that's why I'm only posting pics as either attachments or linked to the my profile photo album, so that only someone who is a member can see them.

U

userremoved

Yeah thats a pretty scary thought. I don't think I have anyone thats that interested in my personal life though. At least I hope. >.>