*Dudes* Post your pics.....

DeathMetal

Re: guys!!!!!!!!!!

Why not... guess I'll post a few.

2010-04-30170815sg.gif

04-30-09_0325.jpg

DSC00080s.jpg

coolhair guy: u can always straighten it:p and garniers good!
coyote; dream away :p:p:p
Enough of me commeniting on anyone.. im turning inot the spw whore :p

DeathMetal

coolhair guy: u can always straighten it:p and garniers good!
coyote; dream away :p:p:p
Enough of me commeniting on anyone.. im turning inot the spw whore :p

Nonsense. Giving people compliments doesn't make you a whore.

EscapeArtist

Mk this is really good practice for not being nervous about my appearance..

I don't have any pictures of just face. There's either a hat, glasses, or a wierd angle going on. And I don't have many pictures...And they're all at least a year old. Hahahahahah...haha..-crazy laughter-

About 2 freakin' years ago when I was only 15.
ss.jpg

1 year ago.
aa.jpg

9? Months ago or so.
dd.jpg

mongrin1

Picture064.jpg

columbus135.jpg

columbus136.jpg

columbus149.jpg

did i do it right?
also might seem weird because all that i am posting is in the same outfit/same night/within the same 30 mins or so, but i don't have any other pics on photobucket or my computer of myself.

i had to edit, for some reason, a pic of my car showed up three times instead of pics of me...

Last edited:

DeathMetal

Picture064.jpg

did i do it right?
also might seem weird because all that i am posting is in the same outfit/same night/within the same 30 mins or so, but i don't have any other pics on photobucket or my computer of myself.

i had to edit, for some reason, a pic of my car showed up three times instead of pics of me...

Nice Cobra. I used to have a black 01 Mustang GT, but it got totaled a few years back. I plan to get another Mustang some day though.

M1tCh

Banned

The reason i took my picture down is because i was the only person in this thread not to receive any type of comment whatsoever.
I don't mean to whine, but it sucks being ignored.

Last edited:

DeathMetal

LOL ??? I've been a victim to a SPW conspiracy ? lol thats another paranoia :D

tx chained, btw, the old avatar had u smiling, now u look sad in this new avatar:rolleyes:

@coyote, bold ? neah; fat ? are u so sure?; old ? dunno how old are u, u look like 40 to me, btw, u can paint your hair if u wanna look younger, like in the 30's :D
@deathmetal, nice hair, mustache. like i told some other boys here, i wish i had hair like yours

Thanks man.

Luke1993

Noca you look so cool!

DeathMetal...you look completely different there! I guess hair can change people a lot lol

Mk this is really good practice for not being nervous about my appearance..

I don't have any pictures of just face. There's either a hat, glasses, or a wierd angle going on. And I don't have many pictures...And they're all at least a year old. Hahahahahah...haha..-crazy laughter-

About 2 freakin' years ago when I was only 15.
ss.jpg

1 year ago.
aa.jpg

9? Months ago or so.
dd.jpg

Hot hot hottie!!