*Dudes* Post your pics.....

Tiercel

Re: guys!!!!!!!!!!

Well with that mask on who wouldn't? Were can i get one of those babies?
If i had one i would wear it all the time.

But in all seriousness, I'm sure that's not true.

I bought it online years ago. I can't recall exactly where, though. I think it was in 2004? But it's foam-lined in the inside, so I could go to a concert and not need earplugs.

And yes, I'm much better masked. Just ask any of the female users on here who have seen my pics. And my videos?

:eek:

Photo-0022.jpg

EDIT: I suppose I could've made more effort to look a tad more presentable, hehe.

Thanks everyone but really, there was no need for these comments.::p: All I was implying was that I looked sloppy and unshaven when I took this picture earlier on, and that "I could have made more effort to look a tad more presentable". (i.e. not like I just spent a week in a skip lol)

KiaKaha

Banned

Been following this thread for a while, thought I would offer a few. Some of the guys here look really strong and confident, Its quite surprising...anyway I will shut up..

Attachments

• n664085321_5105.jpg
    n664085321_5105.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Jun24^23.JPG
    Jun24^23.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 0
  • n664085321_2356486_9070.jpg
    n664085321_2356486_9070.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 0

Pookah

Been following this thread for a while, thought I would offer a few. Some of the guys here look really strong and confident, Its quite surprising...anyway I will shut up..

Nice pics, your hair is pretty awesome too. I think you look fairly confident in these pics, maybe a little stoic, but I think many of us on here don't like to smile in pics. (I'm guilty.)

ShyKivi - u look like a rly hot guy i know and all the girls are nuts bout him :)
Hopelessstranger - u have to be self conscious, ur hot! :)

Waybuloo

You have a beautiful face ShyKiwi