*Dudes* Post your pics.....

iason

Re: guys!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no I can't, I'm too cool. Once I did it in another forum, and then they had to close it :cool:

Pookah

me8.jpg

Took this earlier today. I'm quiet sad and emotional in it. My hair is all over..and i need to trim it or something..as it's just growing out of control.

You do look a little down, but cute.

Tiercel

I think I'm gonna have to post a pic of myself in this thread just to keep the temperature down. And I think I know just which hat I'll wear in my pic, too.

But I'll have to dig it out of my bedroom, and my brother is already asleep. Yes, we're 29 and 28 and still sleep in bunk beds in our parents house.

::eek::

I think I'm gonna have to post a pic of myself in this thread just to keep the temperature down. And I think I know just which hat I'll wear in my pic, too.

But I'll have to dig it out of my bedroom, and my brother is already asleep. Yes, we're 29 and 28 and still sleep in bunk beds in our parents house.

::eek::

lmao :D xD

Tiercel

Tiercel that Scout Trooper helmet is so cool! :D

I wish I could find a pic of the entire costume I wore for a Halloween party several years back. I was a Scout Trooper on a speeder bike. with little stuffed legs and everything. My sister might have that pic, actually. Perhaps I should give her a call....

SlanGodhand

Well with that mask on who wouldn't? Were can i get one of those babies?
If i had one i would wear it all the time.

But in all seriousness, I'm sure that's not true.

anomicdeer

I know this thread started a while ago but, chained, I don't even think I know how you look.

SlanGodhand

Haha, thank you DeathMetal.
I hope you don't mind me saying you have a nice rear-end.
And that last one is my fav, you look ultra hot doing that eyebrow thing.

DeathMetal

Haha, thank you DeathMetal.
I hope you don't mind me saying you have a nice rear-end.
And that last one is my fav, you look ultra hot doing that eyebrow thing.

Are you just saying that cause we are friends? ::p:

Heh, just kidding. Thanks. ::eek::