*Dudes* Post your pics.....

oss

Re: guys!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really post much but here i am looking mad :mad:::p:

IMG_4417-1.jpg

BlackKids

picture.php

Had an awesome day where I just felt so at ease it was lovely. Couple of ladies looking my way and maybe they weren't checking me out but my ego's having it anyways :p

madness_lover

Oh no, I upload mine and half the forum would be having nightmares forever lmaoooooooo :p

EDIT: I agree with Dronee

Generical

Ohhh yeh i see it. Definitely more similar than what i usually get either Charlie Clements or Rupert Grint?

Tangent

Banned

The reason i took my picture down is because i was the only person in this thread not to receive any type of comment whatsoever.
I don't mean to whine, but it sucks being ignored.

Ouch!

Sorry M1tch. I did notice that your picture wasn't commented on. I wanted to comment on it myself but I didn't know what to say. The first thing that came to mind when I saw your photo (the photo of you looking elfin) was "Haha. Cute!" but I didn't want to actually say it because, I don't know, I suppose for me saying photos of random guys are cute (unless they're baby photos) kind of makes me feel like I'm flirting. But on the other hand, if I'd said it, you wouldn't felt ignored and left out. But that would've meant I'd be compromising myself and doing something I'm not comfortable with. Yeah, but it would've helped somebody. Well, yeah, but I don't want to compromise myself... "I'm in an ethical pickle."

did I just see macdreamy's name get mentioned :eek:

*put your hands slowly on your head and walk away from the doctor*

he is spoken for ..you loose women ::p: