Don't you hate it when...

AtTheGates

Banned
dont you hate when: you can't get away from people? when i walk down to the river , the whole purpose is to have some solitude. the part of the river I hike at was very secluded until recently a group of adolescent fvckwads started hanging out down there pretty much ever weekend ...i just want some peace and quiet when i go don there and to listen to nature ...not listen to annoying kids being obnoxious and loud

Last edited:
Don't you hate it when... chat randomly crashes, and you must restart your browser to get it back, losing the last message you posted. And on top of that, immediately after, the SPW site goes down (for hours).

AtTheGates

Banned
Don't you hate it when... chat randomly crashes, and you must restart your browser to get it back, losing the last message you posted. And on top of that, immediately after, the SPW site goes down (for hours).

remember when that muslim guy hijacked the website and posted some kind of extremist video?

AtTheGates

Banned
No, i don't recall that. When did that happen?
I think yesterday's site down time was probably just the usual "maintenance".

it was over the summer if I remember correctly. if you tried to enter the website it would go directly to a video of him rapping about the middle east...

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Don't you hate it when... you ask someone a question, they've clearly heard you but they chose to just totally ignore you. :kickingmyself:

theoutsider

Don't you hate it when... you ask someone a question, they've clearly heard you but they chose to just totally ignore you. :kickingmyself:

YES!! All the time! It's like they don't think you're even worth the effort of providing an answer to!

Last edited:

theoutsider

Don't you hate it when you're sort of in a hurry but you have to go to the ATM machine? You think it's going to be quick because there's only one person ahead of you but that one person decides to do 5 transactions slowly, very ,very slowly.

Don't you hate it when... you have to walk through an area in town where teen youths (male) are skateboarding like they own the place, and generally just loitering, seemingly waiting for any weak prey to pass through, at which they "pounce" (by trying to start up a conversation, or just initiating a social engagement of some kind), and you just want to be left alone to do your shopping. I place them at the same "level" as aggressive beggars.

Last edited:

blazerod

Don't you hate it when there's still space but the person next to you in a bus or train sat so close to you your skins touch?

You can't stop compulsively playing music non-stop, scared to stop the constant music. All the while your anxiety level is maintained.

MollyBeGood

People leave only a little bit of food in a carton, so when you see it you think there is something left and there is nothing.

Don't you hate it when ... your mood's so low (almost depressed) that nothing can budge it for days on end (ie none of your usual diversions/comforts work, and because they fail, it makes you EVEN MORE anxious as then there's no escape from your mood, nor is there any explanation of WHAT exactly the mood is nor WHY it's suddenly manifested itself).

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Don't ye hate it when... You're calmly trying to be the voice of reason with yer family and settle an argument between 2 relatives. But one of them is enraged that they end up blaming you and accusing you of "picking on them". :thumbdown: :idontknow:

Don't you hate it when the forum looks so complicated and you have to type more words just so you can post? okay.. I wouldn't use the word 'hate' but 'don't like' or 'really don't like' but I wanted to post something.:)

Oh, you mean the 12-letter minimum limit for posts?
I just add dots to reach 12..........

Lionhearted

Don't you hate it when... you have to wait for a bus near a very, very, dirty and unhygienic place, and try to bear with the squalor, when you see other people come and sit around, not feeling a thing for the flies, polluted water, cigarettes and tobacco-spittle stains on the ground?