dog person or cat person

nopark

I like cats. I just feed him and he's happy. Low maintenance.

And it feels like you have to work at making a cat like you. Dogs are just happy you look at 'em, but a cat is like completely indifferent. You gotta earn their respect haha.

lunarla

And it feels like you have to work at making a cat like you. Dogs are just happy you look at 'em, but a cat is like completely indifferent. You gotta earn their respect haha.

Exactly thisssss!

philly2bits

I'm more a dog person but I wouldn't mind having cats. They seem simpler to take care of and have lower upkeep. I'd get a cat if I didn't already have 2 dogs.

Ravens

Dog person, but I love my sister's cat... he's more like a dog ::p:

My pooch, Kodi:D

soo5c.png

Pink_Paula

I'm definitely a dog person i just love how they get all excited when you walk through the door, they're always happy to see you hehe plus i have a slight allergy to cats :(

Illusions

I love cats. I have one. I love the fat, furry ones that you can fluff and poke, haha. I like that they're independent and couldn't care less.

I was brought up to stay away from dogs, though I think I'd like them if this weren't the case. You need lots of energy to keep up with the more energetic ones though.

iamthenra

I'm a dog person 100%... Can't stand cats, they are too independent and don't care for their owners too much. Nothing like coming home from a hard days work beat up and bruised, and seeing your best friend running over to greet you at the door with tail wagging and tons of kisses. I don't even mind the doggy breath, with that kind of loyalty and love it's what keeps me going. Now if I can just find me a girl who would love me like that I would be in heaven.

Lorraine Manca

I'm a dog person 100%... Can't stand cats, they are too independent and don't care for their owners too much. Nothing like coming home from a hard days work beat up and bruised, and seeing your best friend running over to greet you at the door with tail wagging and tons of kisses. I don't even mind the doggy breath, with that kind of loyalty and love it's what keeps me going. Now if I can just find me a girl who would love me like that I would be in heaven.

whoa! that sounds so wrong, you're comparing a woman with a dog!

i personally think dogs are better than people, so im not offended, but had to give you a hard time for that

iamthenra

whoa! that sounds so wrong, you're comparing a woman with a dog!

i personally think dogs are better than people, so im not offended, but had to give you a hard time for that

Ouch... et tu Brute?

Actually I was rating dogs much higher in rank to be more "human" like... My reference was the loyalty and love part, rather than "dog".... I'm not offended either... Just giving you a hard time back! ::p:

Emily_G

I go to the door to greet my hubby, tail wagging and lots of kisses ;)

Lorraine Manca

Ouch... et tu Brute?

Actually I was rating dogs much higher in rank to be more "human" like... My reference was the loyalty and love part, rather than "dog".... I'm not offended either... Just giving you a hard time back! ::p:

i laughed so hard reading it, the funniest things are unintentional

iamthenra

I go to the door to greet my hubby, tail wagging and lots of kisses ;)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL ... Thanks for the laugh! Nice visual by the way...

Geeze talk about taking something so out of context... I just can't win can I? (shakes head and walks away with head hung low.....)

Emily_G

Ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL ... Thanks for the laugh! Nice visual by the way...

Geeze talk about taking something so out of context... I just can't win can I? (shakes head and walks away with head hung low.....)

Lol I was just being silly :D::p: I understood what you meant.

Lorraine Manca

heres the thing though, do you really want to go around earning the respect of cats? who has the time for that, shouldnt the silly cat be earning your respect, your the one that feeds it.

iamthenra

Lol I was just being silly :D::p: I understood what you meant.

Phew.... That's a relief. I don't want to offend anyone, if at all possible. Especially the opposite sex....

Glad I can provide some unintentional comedy for you all... WOOF!:D