Does your user name mean something?

Does anyone else have trouble picking user names for sites? I kept wanting to post on here for a few weeks but couldn't think of a name, and I didn't want to use my normal user name. It was getting to be ridiculous, so finally I just of picked one out of the air, without thinking about it. So, Meatcake is the name of a comic by Dame Darcy - I like the drawings.

Darcy_small.jpg

Errordotocx

My name doesn't mean much other than I don't think there is anyone else on the net that uses it. I myself use it for everything everywhere.

Error.ocx

What is a name?

My name just is the two words psychedelic + delicious. Well because all you have to do is add an ious at the end of the word psychdelic. Doesn't really mean anything I guess, I just like those words. I don't really have any trouble picking usernames for sites. It takes me like two seconds to think of something, usually random and probably weird!

Last edited:

lettypagb

yeah pagb is like give blowjob in spanish ... my friends gave me this nick because i was like a slut , and letty is abreviation of leticia my name

Re: What is a name?

My name just is the two word psychedelic + delicious. Doesn't really mean anything I guess, I just like those words. I don't really have any trouble picking usernames for sites. It takes me like two seconds to think of something, usually random and probably weird!

Oh, I thought it was psyche + delicious, like you have a delicious soul, haha. (psyche = soul in Greek)

yeah pagb is like give blowjob in spanish ... my friends gave me this nick because i was like a slut , and letty is abreviation of leticia my name

Haha, I thought yours was from random keyboard mashing. Pagb is a word? How do you pronounce it?

RedRibbons

I always think.. "betty paige" when I see.. lettypagb

Mine.. Red Ribbons.. is from a poem I wrote years ago.. "wrapped in red ribbons"

lettypagb

yeah , i thought this too , i have no idea how do you pronounce it hahau, yeah is a word , but is the abrev. of paga boquete , that is a compost word. , i like your nick , looks cool

lettypagb

i always wondered what your name means redribbons..., why dont you post the whole poem it looks cool :)

Mine's nothing special, and I just got it from someone on another site and thought it fit- because I did "lurk" for a while before registering.

Tab

Mine is my nickname among me and my cousins. I got it from the 1970's game show match game, I love GSN!!!

2Crowded

Mine is self explanatory I think....its what I usually say when Im deciding I dont want to go in somewhere...usually based on cars in parking lot.

oh well :(

Sure_whynot

I was in a really apathetic mindset when I first found this site.

So when it asked "would you like to register?". I just typed Sure_whynot.

Its actually pretty funny now that I look back at it. haha =]

TheNewZero

I was in a really apathetic mindset when I first found this site.

So when it asked "would you like to register?". I just typed Sure_whynot.

Its actually pretty funny now that I look back at it. haha =]

Haha that is hilarious.

Mine's from a song. The New Zero by Rasputina. Mmm...I sort of liked the mysteriousness of the song. No one ever knows what the heck the song's talking about. Like me :)