Does anyone still write in there diary?

Do you still write in your diary?

• yes

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

joyce

Does any one still write there thoughts and how they feel in there diary?
I'm just asking because I feel a bit old writing in my diary.

I occasionally write an online dairy entry on this site. But only when I have the time and energy for it. Which is nearly never nowadays.

But why do you think you're too old for a dairy? :3 Even people long in their 60s write in their dairy/journals. In terms of mental state it even aid you in keeping track of improvements and such.

Forgotten-Children

Pfft, diary? What diary? I never had a real diary that I wrote in other than my WordPad journal when I was seeing a therapist for a while. Unless the journal for my deviantART account counts but I closed that account a while ago for certain reasons...

I mean, as of now, nothing really happens much in my life since I don't have a job. Most days would just be "I got this far in the game" or "James and I talked about this". Thankfully I don't get depressed as often as I did before staying at the ward. (Maybe because I subconciously trained myself to try and not be sad so I would end up there again)

I'm REALLY grateful I haven't had any recent bad daydreams. I think the last time I cried was when I was looking over some old PMs I made to friends on another forum when I was going through a dression while in college. I never realized how pethetic I must've sounded to them so I broke into tears because I realized how bad of a friend I was...

Not only did I bother them with my "Woe as me" moments, but most of the time I didn't even listen to their advice because my mind kept telling me that there was only one salution if I couldn't get out of college or didn't start to become more responsible with my daily life.. I really wanted to just end it all because I didn't feel like I could do anything right at the time, but really the stay at the ward was the smack in the face of reality I needed to get my emotions and thoughts together.

I have a diary, but it's more like a daily to do list that I generally update. I used to blog about my feelings a little, but found that it's more helpful to just set objectives. I've another small book where I jot down random things that cross my mind but that one is extremely messy.

sevenroses

I like to keep a diary. Well it's not a diary per say but a partial diary with other memos and random things I log and feel like writing down (favorite movies, things that make me feel good, quotes, tips, prayers, to do lists, a bunch of other things, etc....) Since my diary is getting pretty full I've actually started another diary but this time one saved on my USB drive.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Does any one still write there thoughts and how they feel in there diary?
I'm just asking because I feel a bit old writing in my diary.

You're never to old to write in a diary :)

I've tried many times to start a diary but I never have anything worth writing it always seem.

I used to keep an online diary in my first year of college. It was mainly about a guy I had fallen in love with. When I finally started talking to him I abandoned the blog as it was kind of an outlet for my frustration over not being able to talk to him. Needless to say our relationship didn't go anywhere because of my SA (and also perhaps because he's not gay).

LadyWench

I haven't in quite a while, but I want to again. I just call it my journal. I usually write down how I'm feeling and crap. Nothing special, but it helps a little.

arsenalwa

I write a few sentences that sums up how I'm feeling or a random thought every night before I go to bed if that counts.

Untamed88

I have kept a diary since 2004 but my last one has been very neglected. I have written about thirty pages in a year. My new years resolution is to write in it more.