Does anybody on here have zero real friends?

Lexus199

I technically have a handful of friends but I don't feel close to them for one reason or another. I used to talk to this girl online a couple years ago. I didn't feel as lonely then but I managed to ruin that relationship with my insecurities and anxiety. I generally feel pretty lonely. :-/

Yes, I have no friends. On one hand I am ok with it because it takes a lot of energy do the social things required to have a friend. On the other hand if my mother passed away, I would be all alone (no other adults to ask for help in an emergency) That is scary.

jimmy75

I don't have any friends but strangely I've got used to it over time and I feel strangely disconnected now, like I'm an observer. I'd like to have friends but I'm wary because every time I've had friends I've ruined the relationship just by being myself around them since my personality is dull and predictable, and I haven't got anything to offer anyone else. I just want all their attention on me all the time. I think it's little wonder I'm friendless.

LoyalXenite

I have a couple people that I never see or talk to that are technically "friends"of mine,but I have not seen them in a while and seeing them is an annual affair if that. But in regards to going and hanging out or even chatting to, in real life or online, I have no friends.

Falloutboy

I have a bunch of acquaintances, but no one I would call a friend. My husband keeps me company. He's such a social person and someone who thrives on social interaction, so we're proof that opposites attract lol

I used to have a bunch of online friends, but we've drifted, but I wouldn't say it was anyone's fault. I miss the good ol days of chatrooms. I met a lot of interesting laddies and lassies and it was easier to make friends on there than forums.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

Yes, no friends in real life at the moment, unforunately I pushed them away and eventually stopped talking to them all together. It was hard for me, I had become paranoid around them and felt like I didn't connect with them at all anymore. Looking back I regret it a lot, but that was about 3-4 years ago. And now even my online friends are fading away from me, it's so hard to keep online relationships with people. Now I'm mostly alone again and I'm not enjoying it one bit. Making friends is so hard, especially in real life since I get so much anxiety.

Well, if anyone feels lonely or wants to talk, please PM me.

TLB

I used to have a lot of friends but unfortunately hyperhidrosis and generalised anxiety disorder got the better of me. Now I have very few 'real' friends :( I'd be your friend though :)

Section_31

The only ppl I associate with irl are those I work with. At work I'm so social and outgoing nobody would believe how much of a hermit I am in my private life. But it's so hard to maintain relationships outside of work.

Niceguy23

I have zero real friends. I had a real friend I met but she moved away then her boyfriend didnt like her talking to me and she obeyed him and we stopped speaking for over a year Since then she left him and tried to talk to me again but I ignored her. It really hurt me and I wanted desperately to respond after so long when she finally texted me and told me she left him and we could be friend again and talk everyday like we use to whether it was text phone webcam but she hurt me so bad I think its best to stay away.

YellowBird

thank god i have one friend from the time my social anxiety wasn't so bad,still i'm terribly lonely,i wish i had atleast 2 more.

bsammy

The only ppl I associate with irl are those I work with. At work I'm so social and outgoing nobody would believe how much of a hermit I am in my private life. But it's so hard to maintain relationships outside of work.

thats the way i am...talking to people at work is easy but anything beyond that is just tiring or boring..

atm i have 1 person id consider a real life friends..we very rarely hang out...i find it impossible to maintain friendships..

fate12321

Well I only have a few friends from high school, but I have a feeling as time passes, we will go our separate ways...

swissa

I used to have tons of friends. Then within a year time span they all seem to collectively screw me over. Now I'm afraid of forming close bonds with anyone new. I automatically assume people don't like who I am and disregard my feelings. I have my boyfriend, but he's long distance. Other than that I have NO friends. Even when I do try and make plans, start a new friendship. There is always an excuse. I NEVER ever ever get asked. So I don't even bother anymore.

If you feel like you need a friend or someone to talk to however, I'm here! :)

BlueWeepingRose

When I was younger I had so many friends. Now that I'm older it's very hard to get actual real friends, especially trusting friends. There's days where I cry in my bedroom and I feel so lonely and isolated. When it gets really bad I think of wanting to die cause I want to be cared for and have someone to talk too. I try to reach out to people online but people keep disappearing on me, I wish someone would reach out and talk to me. Cause I honestly need a friend to really talk to me, not small talk either, like talks for hours online or on the phone and open up to one another. Become true friends, I want a friend like that, I'm tired of feeling so lonely. Please someone, anyone talk to me or pm me. I want to hear from you.

I'm tired of feeling so lonely.... :crying:

sarah1234

Like really no friends? I hear and read a lot about people who say they only have a few friends, or people who say they have some friends but they don't really connect etc. But I was wondering if anybody really had no friends like I do? I am really not lying when I say I have absolutely nobody I could consider a friend and I feel sort of weird for being, what seems to be, the only one who lives like that. Thoughts?
I am the same way. I have been like this pretty much my whole life and I hate it. I feel like I have nothing to do and no one to do anything with. Its not even like a lot of people hate me or anything they just seem to not like me.

Witty_Name0_0

Sadly i have no friends. My life is a tragedy and have everyone to blame but myself.

:(

I am the same way. I have been like this pretty much my whole life and I hate it. I feel like I have nothing to do and no one to do anything with. Its not even like a lot of people hate me or anything they just seem to not like me.

Hey Sarah, how are you? been a long time.