Do you think i'm ugly?

MikeyC

There's been some spam threads about this exact thing in the past, so I hope this is not one of them.

Giving you the benefit of that doubt, I don't think you're ugly. In fact, you could be stealing girlfriends with those looks.

The question is: why do you think you're ugly?

i noticed you were spamming many people in the minichat today, we were discussing it in the chatbox....it might be innocent and that you were just trying to strike up convo with many people at once...so i will give you the benefit of the doubt, for now.

hidwell

Beauty is only skin deep, there is no point in being super attractive if you a have a
dysfunctional mind and social phobia.

springk

no
Well thats a tricky question..ugly or not ..only you can answer that depending on how you define beauty/etc.

Flanscho

What turns people ugly is the question "am I ugly", since it makes people look at your photo and search for reasons to consider you ugly, instead of just taking you for who you are.
Not to mention that 99% of the people asking that question are not ugly, according to what the general society in western country would consider ugly, in which case the question is just "fishing for compliments", which again, ironically, is not a compliment for the peoples character.

To answer your question: I'm not into men, I'm not into teenagers. If both wouldn't be the case, I'd probably not consider you ugly, but certainly not my type.

I mean, the impression I get of you is that you are really full of yourself. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know. Who cares? This thread is only about superficial stuff. I get that impression because you even take a photo of yourself as an avatar. A person who'd have doubts about his/her looks certainly wouldn't slap a photo of him/herself next to each and every forum post. So you must be sure that you are a good looking person. Which, again, means that you are just fishing for compliments. And that is just a waste of everyones time. And you know all that, but don't care about it. You don't care about wasting peoples time as long as you get some compliments.

Not to mention that such questions on the internet result in 90% of cases anyway in people saying "you look good", just because they don't want to insult you. The question is completly meaningless on the internet since the compliments you might get are meaningless since most people lie to that question anyway.

I don't know why you don't fish for compliments among your friends instead. Maybe they are all tired of it?

Sorry that this answer doesn't sound very polite, but you asked, you get an answer.

Last edited:

JuiceB

What ugly? You look like you belong with One Direction. Those young girls should go crazy over you.

neohorizon

I mean, the impression I get of you is that you are really full of yourself. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know. Who cares? This thread is only about superficial stuff.

hey chill, maybe he just insecure with the way he looks (like the majority of people here)

What turns people ugly is the question "am I ugly", since it makes people look at your photo and search for reasons to consider you ugly, instead of just taking you for who you are.
Not to mention that 99% of the people asking that question are not ugly, according to what the general society in western country would consider ugly, in which case the question is just "fishing for compliments", which again, ironically, is not a compliment for the peoples character.

To answer your question: I'm not into men, I'm not into teenagers. If both wouldn't be the case, I'd probably not consider you ugly, but certainly not my type.

I mean, the impression I get of you is that you are really full of yourself. Maybe I'm wrong? I don't know. Who cares? This thread is only about superficial stuff. I get that impression because you even take a photo of yourself as an avatar. A person who'd have doubts about his/her looks certainly wouldn't slap a photo of him/herself next to each and every forum post. So you must be sure that you are a good looking person. Which, again, means that you are just fishing for compliments. And that is just a waste of everyones time. And you know all that, but don't care about it. You don't care about wasting peoples time as long as you get some compliments.

Not to mention that such questions on the internet result in 90% of cases anyway in people saying "you look good", just because they don't want to insult you. The question is completly meaningless on the internet since the compliments you might get are meaningless since most people lie to that question anyway.

I don't know why you don't fish for compliments among your friends instead. Maybe they are all tired of it?

Sorry that this answer doesn't sound very polite, but you asked, you get an answer.

:question: :applause:

Insecure or not .... post am I ugly and a picture and put that picture as the avatar, fishing for compliments.

Hofmann

Nah.. I don't think you're ugly. I think you're average. That coming from a straight man who usually find (or at least pretend to find) every other men ugly.

Anyhow I just think you should stop taking pictures of yourself in the mirror pretending that you're sexy. It's hard for men to be sexy. If you want to, go work out.

That's my 2cents, thanks.

thegunners21

I wonder what would have happened if OP had asked something like "Am I dumb?" (referring to his intelligence rather than looks).

Worrying about intelligence and personality can be equally as shallow as one could argue that they are heavily dictated by genetics as well.

Now, I know some will say that intelligence can be gained through hard work. Well, you can improve your looks to a certain extent by hard work as well (gym).

Anyways, to the OP, there is no point asking these kind of questions on the internet. You'll either get troll answers on troll sites (4chan, bb.com misc) or you'll get sugar-coated false answers on support sites like this one.

Are you ugly? I guess you'll know like millions of other people.