Do you like your voice?

Do you like the sound of your own voice?

• Total voters

Lea

Banned
I never thought about it to be honest. It has been a part of me my whole life, so I got used to it. I don´t particulary like or dislike it I think.

Angkorwat

I don't dislike my voice. I find myself talking slightly different from conversation to conversation. I'll talk normal with friends and talk low and quiet while in school or with new people.

FeartheGreat

I don't have a problem with my voice when I'm talking to people, it's only when I record it and play it back that I have a problem with it. It always sounds a little higher than I hear it when it come out directly from my mouth. It's weird to me.

GhastlyCC

I hate my voice.
I always feel like my voice doesn't match my body.
When I hear myself I think I sound like I have the voice of a boy rather than a man.
Or like I just inhaled a ton of helium.

But everybody tells me I have a really deep voice.....

It's strange.

MollyBeGood

yes I do. I have had people notice it for one reason or another for all kinds of reasons, mostly b/c I have been forced to sing at a very young age. I can do immatations really well though so that's a fun party trick if I want the attention. I just took a hearing test and some of my hearings gone from me abusing my ears so that is a bummer.
reminds me, I like everyone else's voice But my own.

rosewood

I have a southern accent that is the reason why I don't like my voice.
i hope you know you have an advantage over the reat of us...people seem to become much calmer when they are angry and they hear a southern accent. its funny but true :)
(I used to do a lot of phone work.)

jaim38

^I have a southern accent but I've been trying to get rid of it. Some people have deep southern accents that are unintelligible. Moreover, when people hear southern american accent, they think country bumpkin, ignorant person, etc. I would like an accent that is somewhere between American midwest and British - something like austrialian or canadian.

Last edited: