do you hate people

Kat

I hate when people sneeze in my drink, just the exact same moment I walk by they sneeze, a good waste of $5.

Yeah that would be pretty gross. I always have my suspicions when I go out to eat.

I’m not a person that trusts easily but I don’t hate people. I’m introverted and don’t need a lot of time with people but I find them interesting and I’m accepting, I don’t hate the people I can’t click with.

It is possible for me to dislike people but usually not without a cause.

Waybuloo

People have failed me and/or were horrible/indifferent to me for most of my life. Sometimes I really do entertain the idea of mass murdering the little ****s, but then I hope they all suffer some impending doom of their own destiny as most people are bound to. I think if I don't have family alive then I wouldn't think twice about getting my revenge in the most elaborate fashion.

Invisibleman

People have failed me and/or were horrible/indifferent to me for most of my life. Sometimes I really do entertain the idea of mass murdering the little ****s, but then I hope they all suffer some impending doom of their own destiny as most people are bound to. I think if I don't have family alive then I wouldn't think twice about getting my revenge in the most elaborate fashion.

Some of the people I hate I just imagine them needing liver transplants from all the underage drinking they do,then going to univeristy and partying.Then when theyve thrown all of daddies money down the drain theyll drop out and get a job at Mcdonalds while using welfare to raise 8 kids by the time they are 20. <Because thats a Fad nowadays.

Then it makes me feel a lot better:)

Waybuloo

Some of the people I hate I just imagine them needing liver transplants from all the underage drinking they do,then going to univeristy and partying.Then when theyve thrown all of daddies money down the drain theyll drop out and get a job at Mcdonalds while using welfare to raise 8 kids by the time they are 20. <Because thats a Fad nowadays.

Then it makes me feel a lot better:)

Hehe

recluse

I hate myself. I think that self hatred is worse because you cannot escape it. Atleast when you hate others you can escape them.

SilentBird

People suck

Most people are very self-centred. Collectively the human race is a destructive force. The world is continuing to descend into hell. Whatever good there is in humanity it is not enough to turn things around.

hidwell

Hate is a very strong negative emotion, so no I don't hate anyone. However I strongly dislike some people.