do you hate people

twiggle

I don't hate people... I just feel extremely different to the majority of them sometimes... I say majority... but really I mean the people I come across on a daily basis... IRL/t.v/magazines/internet etc etc. Probably one of the reasons I enjoy travelling so much... it reminds me just how diverse the world, and all the people in it, really are.

Azael

I don't hate people. On the contrary I am actually very enthusiastic about trying to get along with and understand people. I get very frustrated though as it rarely comes off well.

Remus

Staff member
People in general? No, not at all, I'd think that was mostly an ASPD trait rather than a SAD one.

KiaKaha

Banned
No I dont hate people - but I am suspicious of how things are as a whole. I am disillusioned with societys integrity and how complacent things have become - because of this I do feel misanthropic sometimes, but generally no - I dont hate people.

Invisibleman

I dont really hate people in particular,I need people in my life, but I hate how I cant really relate to the majority of other people. Its just everytime I try to converse with people they can make it so f**kin difficult. Seriously I know atleast 4 people that I avoid because they make conversing an absolute headache.

Last edited:

Kiwong

No I don't hate people. Most people are good, disagreements are usually the result of misunderstanding. There are people I don't really want anything to do with, I don't hate them, they are really not a part of my world.

TheWickedOne

I could cheerfully throw 95% of the planet's population off the planet, and be fine with it. In fact, I'd probably be thrilled to pieces.

polishgirl

No, not at all. Quite the opposite, actually. I love to be around people. That is why I get really sad when it doesn't work out at all.

upndwn

I may dislike a lot of people but a person should have done something truly vile to earn my hatred.

ChrisN

I hate when people sneeze in my drink, just the exact same moment I walk by they sneeze, a good waste of $5.

ThatOneShyKid

I dont really hate people in particular,I need people in my life, but I hate how I cant really relate to the majority of other people. Its just everytime I try to converse with people they can make it so f**kin difficult. Seriously I know atleast 4 people that I avoid because they make conversing an absolute headache.

I'm with you on that one. Trying to converse with some people can be difficult, but then it could be easier for others.. :/