Crushes on fictitious characters? Post Pics :)

Storm

players-wanted-lego-x-men-20080925015901471-000.jpg

aren't most of you cheating by naming real people?

they make movies in which every character they play is fictitious so that's kinda cheating, don't ya' think?

Pookah

Storm is indeed beautiful. She's got a kick ass body but then again it's X-Men....what girl doesn't in that comic.

Gambit, nice choice;)

He's a nice piece of eye candy :rolleyes:

Both thieves, both badasses. Had to fix the pictures cause tripod hates people who hotlink.

Chlo

Banned
I think homer is such a hottie! In fact we had a date about a month ago, this is a picture of him after only 5 minutes with me...
Homer+to+Funny+Farm.jpg

I have called to see how he is, but in bad language they asked me never to call again !

lol ;)

Newtype

I think homer is such a hottie! In fact we had a date about a month ago, this is a picture of him after only 5 minutes with me...
Homer+to+Funny+Farm.jpg

I have called to see how he is, but in bad language they asked me never to call again !

lol ;)

Wow, didn't expect that, haha. It's really true that women love bald guys :D

EscapeArtist

Tracey from the Tracey Fragments
hh.jpg

hhhh.jpg

Well I didn't like her attitude in the movie... but I thought she was cute.

hhh.jpg

Jack Dawson. It wasn't a sexual-attraction, just a wierd, envious,... wierd admiration.

Last edited:

hangbi92

I love Toujou Aya in the manga Strawberry 100% and Clare from the manga Claymore. Here are two of my drawings of them

This is Aya Toujou. At first she was a very shy girl and she wore big glasses so she looked like an ugly nerd so everyone stayed away from her. There was only one boy named Junpei that sympathed with her and talked to her. He discovered her talented writing skill, and he himself had a dream of becoming a film director, so the two of them began to help each other to achieve their same goal: she wrote the script and he would make it into movie.
Then one day Aya`s glasses were broken and she had to wear contacts and she let her hair down so she looked really beautiful and every who had make fun of her before turned to like her. But she only like Junpei who had truly understanded her. However, it was so sad that in the end she could not have the one she loved, cause Junpei gave his love to another girl. But she still stayed by his side and helped him make great movies. Its a sad love story

ANd this is Clare (on the right). She is half human and half demon; which people call Claymore. She fights demons to protect human; but human is afraid of her and makes bad comments about her because of her half demon. To human, she`s just a different kind of demon. They hire her to kill the demon and as soon as she kills it, they want her to go away from their village. But she never pays attention to it and still protect them. She`s really a heroine that I like so much
Strawberry 100% and Claymore are two good manga/anime. U guys should read it :))

agoraphobickatie

jake harris from 'deadliest catch' is not a fictitious character, he's fo real, but i'm still in obsessive love with him and i have no idea why.. ohhh man, if i ever ran into this man, i'd jump his bones, no doubt! anxiety or not! haha :)
1498imo.jpg

aaaaaand nick hexum, who isn't fictitious either, but he's the lead singer of 311 and i <3 him :)
5x6brp.jpg

WearyChild

I can't really post pics of my fictitious crushes since they are all from books but rest assured they are all tortured souls who not always godly in appearance (although sometimes they are) always know how to make you want to cry and hug them silly at the same time. (really there are to many to count so don't ask me to)

the two chicks from Ghost World movie and comic.....I've always been attracted to geeks,nerds, or artsy bohemian type people

ghostworld4.jpg

twogirls.jpg

screens_feature-10941.jpeg

ghostworld-7.jpg