Countdown to Fiona Apples Next Album.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

it's.....over?

No! ( i wish though ;))

Wait... vj didn't finish this? Something's wrong here.

Well it's nice to know you guys are still reading this thread (or "reading") but I guess you haven't been looking very closely. On day 22 I said I was going to post some ahead of schedule, and then went and posted 3 weeks worth. If you look in the title of those posts you'll say a date to go with the number in the countdown.

Now that I have your attention...Fiona no longer has a twitter, so no way to get updates that way. But last time I checked she said it was coming out in spring, summer if need be. So it should be out in the next 2-183 days. Fortunately all my favorites are coming out with new albums it seems in the next few months so that should be able to hold me over. The Anna Nalick looks amazing, am looking forward to it. Rise Against just came out with a new one which was so-so for them. Still good, but not their best in my opinion. Avril's new album was much better than expected, not very much like her single "What the Hell." Better than her last album (which I refuse to put on my iPod) but not her older stuff. Lenka also has a new album, and it has disappointed me from the 30 seconds previews of all the songs I've heard. I really liked her first album a lot, and a few of the new songs are good I think, but she's moved in a different direction and I don't like it that much (Maybe it will grow on me, who knows? :rolleyes:)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
0!!!!

WooHoo!!!! *Looks around for new album*...crap. So it's the first day of spring, and still no release date. Still scheduled for the spring, summer at the latest. Don't worry, I'll keep you guys updated. ;)