Countdown to Fiona Apples Next Album.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Being a post '90's Fiona Apple fan is bitter sweet. I mean the bitter is obvious, I didn't get to live the tidal/when the pawn era, experience fiona when she was new and young. The one thing that those die hard fans have is patience though. After coming out with two albums in 3 years, she then took 6 years to come out with a third (Grammy nominated though, worth the wait) and then another 6 years to come out with another as long as they don't selve this one at the last minute. *Knocks on wood.*

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Did I mention Fiona has a twitter? Oh, I did? Well, hm, did I mention this thread is now one of the 100 most viewed threads on off topic? Yeah, Fiona is that cool. :cool:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Only 1 month until spring now! I read in her twitter that she said [about album release] "New album by spring or summer. Sony says spring I say when I like it." As much as I'd like it to be in the spring I am completely content with it being later as long as she likes it. (And who doesn't like someone standing up to the "man"::p:)

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

So I was listening to Fiona Last night and remembered how well she writes songs (not that I had forgotten). Was listening to Carrion, and the chorus is just so well written, great simile.

My feel for you, boy, is decaying in front of me, like the carrion of a murdered prey

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

The closer the release date comes, the slower time moves. I will call this the "Fiona Apple Principle."

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

It's only been today for 12 minutes, so I'm really tired but can tell you Fiona is amazing at all hours of the day.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

Still no release date announced. I know it's coming out, but I'm hoping it's not too long from now. Fiona has no problem holding off till the album is perfect, which is fine, but waiting is argggg.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
2/26

I'm going to post some days in advance, for some reasons. Look at the date in the title to check my attentive audience.

I'll post all her videos in order, by album, by release now that we're in the final stretch. (Plus all the ones I originally posted are gone now?)

YouTube - Fiona Apple - Sleep To Dream

Last edited: