Choose your death

Jackass

What if you culd choose how you were going to die :eek:

I would like to be eaten alive by hungry Bull Sharks.
What about you ?

Lonelykitsune

Saving someone else, like getting hit by a car after shoving them out of harms way of something. Y'know, something useful.

Rembrandt Broam

I'll go with the reply Tyrion Lannister gave when asked "How would you like to die?", but since it isn't PG-13 I can't post it here. ;)

Tiercel

I'd like to die so that another may live.

Once dead, I'd prefer that I didn't go to waste. I have organs that others may find useful. And is it weird that I've frequently imagined my naked corpse dumped on the side of the road so that turkey vultures or other scavengers could put it to good use? It's taken lots of time and energy to get this delicious, and the thought that I'll just be burnt up or thrown in the ground to rot away seems like such a waste....

coyote

i'd like to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather did

and not screaming in horror like the passengers in the car he was driving

Last edited:

LadyWench

I have a boring answer: peacefully in my sleep. I greatly fear death and pain, so I'd like to just quickly slip away while I'm unconscious.

Illusions

Geez, death is my biggest fear, so my answer is unexciting but very safe: preferrably in my sleep... after I've lived a long, fulfilling life.

I'd like to die so that another may live.

Once dead, I'd prefer that I didn't go to waste. I have organs that others may find useful. And is it weird that I've frequently imagined my naked corpse dumped on the side of the road so that turkey vultures or other scavengers could put it to good use? It's taken lots of time and energy to get this delicious, and the thought that I'll just be burnt up or thrown in the ground to rot away seems like such a waste....

Tibetan sky burial?

Dr. Doom

Holding hands with someone, I wouldn't want to be alone. But hmmm, something dramatic but quick. Like being obliterated by a nuke going off in the distance or jumping off a tall building.