Childhood Picture Thread

dancingintherain

thegunners21: aw really sweet=D
here's mine=)
P1000646-1-1.jpg

Rembrandt Broam

I had an outstanding childhood and my parents and grandmother took literally thousands of pictures of me, then in my teenage years when things started going downhill I noticed a decrease in the number of pictures

Not sure what you mean by things going downhill, but you were a very cute child. Your brother looks very similar in age to you, and you look very much alike. Are you twins?

razzle dazzle rose

Oh, my, this thread made my day! You are all so cute, with your adorable clothes and hairstyles. I don't have a scanner at the moment, but I will try to post some pics here. You all need to keep posting!

Niteowl

95546976.png

^School trip, when I was 8 ... or 9.

68816478.png

^Book week, following year. I can't believe I'm sharing that one, oh dear. That was a very good Professor McGonagall beside me.

WeirdyMcGee

Oh, fun! I love costumes! :0
I really like your expressions, niteowl~ you look like a kid who was a bit of a smartass. hehe :D

DeadmanWalking

The pictures look nice, so don't worry about it! Also, you look adorable rose::p:! If I saw you, I'd probably have the urge to pick you up just so I could play with you:)!

Aletheia

even I can laugh

Speaking of boyish haircuts:

meatthree.jpg

I've no idea where the original went; what you don't see in the thumbnail is the corduroys and a pair of very nice roman sandals! *blushes*

I like to keep this shot around to remind me that I wasn't miserable the entire time as a child.

Last edited: