Banned
117s5qv.jpg

Me when i was...i don't know what age :D hehe

bardock

aasd.png

edit also my hair was messed because my cheap dad used to cut it at home ha-ha

Last edited:

twiggle

Aww, the pics on this thread are so cute!!!

Here's me on my first day of school. I was so moody as a 4 year old ::p:
Spraypainted over the school logo for security reasons, just in case anyone is wondering what happened to the pic haha.

Attachments

• 1990(1).jpg
    1990(1).jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 1

montejocarlo

this is me more than a decade ago ::p:

Attachments

• little_me1.jpg
    little_me1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
  • little_me4.jpg
    little_me4.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
  • little_me5.jpg
    little_me5.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0

Roman Legion

That reminds me of the door at my Aunt's home in Tipperary.. Had my fingers smashed in the door back in 1993..

----------------
I stopped getting haircuts a year or so after the picture I posted above was taken.. It stayed shoulder length until early 2008.. I hope to grow it back as soon as I can..

Roman Legion

that's in baltimore,maryland in an old rowhouse. I recall smashing my fingers in that door more than once;-)

I used to live in Accokeek, MD (Yeah, PG county.. Fun, right?) My mother smashed my fingers in the door, not me.. ::p:

Baltimore, huh? I love the harbour there.. Other than that.. No a big fan of the state or city.. ::(: I remember a field trip to the African American Wax museum in Baltimore once.. Not a great trip due to the jerks I had to go with (My 'classmates')

Agent_Violet

I used to live in Accokeek, MD (Yeah, PG county.. Fun, right?) My mother smashed my fingers in the door, not me.. ::p:

Baltimore, huh? I love the harbour there.. Other than that.. No a big fan of the state or city.. ::(: I remember a field trip to the African American Wax museum in Baltimore once.. Not a great trip due to the jerks I had to go with (My 'classmates')

aww maryland is awesome :) PG county does suck though i will agree with that definitely.