Cant get laid? come to New Zealand :)

AGR

Great reply/post, dude. And just to add another thought along these lines...

Things we hold as dear and preciousness can lose some of their rarity over time.

Say you have a rare, ancient gold coin - you may keep it in a special locked box and never let anything touch it, etc...

What happens when you have 2,000 gold coins exactly like it? do you still treat each and every one of them the same as you did when you thought it was the only one you'd ever have?
Great analogy,thats why I will avoid having many sexual partners,I want to only have one,so this person will always be special to me,I do hope that I find someone who likes me who will think like me,people have bullied me,gossiped about me,but it is only because those people think with their smaller heads and vaginas,so they wouldnt understand.

Mickery

What makes you think you can know in advance how special someone will turn out to be, and how you'll feel about sex and attraction? What makes you think one sexual relationship will last the entirety of your life? I don't think you're being realistic and I think you're doing yourself a huge disservice by trying to work it out without any real idea what's going to happen or how you'll feel when it does.

coyote

Great analogy,thats why I will avoid having many sexual partners,I want to only have one,so this person will always be special to me,I do hope that I find someone who likes me who will think like me,people have bullied me,gossiped about me,but it is only because those people think with their smaller heads and vaginas,so they wouldnt understand.

actually, i meant it the other way around

if you start looking at sex as just one special, encounter over a life-time, you will make it into something so rare and precious that it becomes beyond your ability to obtain

whereas, if you view it as something healthy, normal, common - it suddenly comes within your grasp

AGR

What makes you think you can know in advance how special someone will turn out to be.
I dont know,first thing I would have to love her,by being promiscuous,cheater or walk with not very good people I wouldnt love her,its an instant turn off.

, and how you'll feel about sex and attraction? .
Who else but me would know that?
I am without sex for years by choice,to me it isnt the most important thing.

, What makes you think one sexual relationship will last the entirety of your life?.
I dont know,but I will try my best to make the right choices.

, I don't think you're being realistic and I think you're doing yourself a huge disservice by trying to work it out without any real idea what's going to happen or how you'll feel when it does.

Thank you but I wont settle down for anything less,I will maybe die alone,there isnt anything wrong with that,some great men died like this before,but at least I did what I could.

zen_mistress

I am from New Zealand and I want to say that this article is utter nonsense. New Zealand women are no different than any other women. It is insulting.

Also insulting is all the people suggesting women are worth less if they sleep around, actually it is none of anyone's business what someones sex life is like.

21NZ

I am from New Zealand and I want to say that this article is utter nonsense. New Zealand women are no different than any other women. It is insulting.

Also insulting is all the people suggesting women are worth less if they sleep around, actually it is none of anyone's business what someones sex life is like.

i think the reason people are so judgmental is because they think oh if i had a girlfriend and they slept with 20 guys before me .... how would i feel? and if it was my girlfriend "personally" or at least a potential girlfriend, 20 guys or so would be a mega red flag for me! no it would be a deal breaker completely... note: im from nz and still in New Zealand too :3 plus this thread was old and dead and should remain that way!

hoddesdon

Say you have a rare, ancient gold coin - you may keep it in a special locked box and never let anything touch it, etc...

What happens when you have 2,000 gold coins exactly like it? do you still treat each and every one of them the same as you did when you thought it was the only one you'd ever have?

If you have a rare, ancient gold coin, but also 2,000 gold coins exactly like it, then either it is still rare, or it is not still rare. It may still be rare since 2,000 is not a huge number spread over the whole wide world. So it is still rare overall, just not when viewed through the prism of your own world.

Helmaninquiel

LOL. Nice try to the men in New Zealand, this Canadian women is just fine with her virgin self.. well for now anyway, hit me up if I'm still one in my thirties.

Nathália

I agree. A persons value does not lie in their sexuality or appearance, it's much more than that that makes a person.

MikeyC

Agreed.

this thread was old and dead and should remain that way!
Also agreed.

Predacon

I have to agree this story is rubbish. It makes us look bad. Things are no worse here in general then anywhere else.

I have no trouble getting laid. It's easy.

I simply just stop standing, and lay down. Easy as.. laying down. Then often I take a nap..

Oooohhh~

OceanMist

Lmao at the last line of the article in the first post.

It said something like "men felt pressured into having sex." Uh huh, sure. On what planet did that happen on? Certainly not earth.

GraybeardGhost

Lmao at the last line of the article in the first post.

It said something like "men felt pressured into having sex." Uh huh, sure. On what planet did that happen on? Certainly not earth.

I've actually had that experience. Several times. Didn't like it. Didn't laugh.

Last edited:

AGR

I've actually had that experience. Several times. Didn't like it. Didn't laugh.

I did too,I want to find a kind girl,so I turned down some girls,it isnt taken kindly by anyone when a men does that ,unless the girl is fat or ugly then people think its ok or dont care,also on another note if someone has the right to choose to be promiscuous we also should have the right to choose to not like them in "that" way.

But seriously why do people keep digging up this thread, this is from 2008! New things have happened since then and people have said more controversial things since then