Cant get laid? come to New Zealand :)

Blaze

There's nothing wrong with casual sex. Having sex outside of a relationship is not ideal, but it's not wrong either. I don't exactly like the idea of being with a woman that has had multiple partners, but I would be hypocritical if I stuck by that philosophy because I've had several myself. All of which we're outside relationships mostly because I am not able to maintain one.

I wish I could have that special someone to make love to, but if I continue my life as it is now, that will undoubtedly never happen, rofl. I guess I am stuck with all the whores you people reject.

Predacon

Well, that puts a bit of a damper on my dream of moving to NZ someday. I wouldn't wanna live there and have people assume I was looking for 'fun' ... Although I think I'd be staying in Auckland to write/direct stage-plays. But still ... :/

As someone who actually lives in Auckland, I can tell you this whole thread is exaggerated. There are always people looking for a "good" time, but people are not going to accost you with daily with offers of sex. New Zealand is no different than any other western type nation.

WriterChick3

As someone who actually lives in Auckland, I can tell you this whole thread is exaggerated. There are always people looking for a "good" time, but people are not going to accost you with daily with offers of sex. New Zealand is no different than any other western type nation.

Okay, thanks.
That makes me feel a lot better!

Kinetik

So kiwi women don't just cruise around looking to ravish young, attractive guys like me? And hobbits aren't actually native to New Zealand? Man, I have to say, I'm becoming more disillusioned with the country by the minute. :D

Last edited:

Predacon

I dare say in certain parts on a Friday or Saturday night your odds would be fairly good. ;) I'm just saying don't presume :)

Horatio

I'm a NZder too, if anything there is more of a drinking culture here than most places. If you ask around, the vast majority of casual sex takes place when drunk.

Predacon

I'm a NZder too, if anything there is more of a drinking culture here than most places. If you ask around, the vast majority of casual sex takes place when drunk.

Yeah but its got to be put in perspective. I doubt the drinking here is anyworse then Britain or Australia or America. If you're not interested you'll be fine. But of course People who go out and get hammered on a Friday or Saturday are going to end doing things that they might later regret. Personally I think current drinking age of 18 is too young, but I'm sure I read someone the law was being revised.

gals

Lucky Kiwi men.

Kidding aside, if this report be true, don't Kiwi women find this degrading? Especially if she's not one of these women who reportedly averaged 20 (woah!:eek:) partners?

But what I find strange or unusual about this report is about "of the 5000 men surveyed felt they had been pressured into having sex or had had sex unwillingly."

Really huh? As if they're the ones being pressured to have sex.

I wonder how's the STD's, HIV's and AIDS status on New Zealand now?

Tsk tsk tsk. very bad.

your title seem to be like promoting sexual tourism in NZ for sex-starved men. ::(:

slapstick

the part at the end made me **** my pants lol in a survey 29%of men said they felt pressured in2 having sex lol hahaha bull crap guys who say that are saying that to get laid more...

Its pretty much just Australia with weaker tans and more teenage pregnancy.

hahah no, i bet you're from the U.S...you got it the wrong way 'round...they got stronger tans with the % maori of their population compared to us...and no we are nothing like un-zed.

Nah, there nothing wrong with casual sex with multiple partners, regularly drinking till you vomit or black out, drugging yourself up-to-the-eyeballs, etc, etc, etc.
However it is "quite interesting" that (from recent reading) that suicide by young women in this country is the highest of the Western countries, & our young males are 3rd.
Wouldn't by any chance be any connection there with the above???

KiaKaha

Banned
Just like any country there are a wide range of social problems. The suicide rate here is very high, particularly with young women. Child abuse, domestic violence and poverty is becoming a big problem too.

It depresses the hell out of me.

I would rather live in the States...or Australia.

WeirdyMcGee

d'awww... I always wanted to come to NZ for this:
3596220443_630c1e9bfc.jpg

and this:
ewZealandPosterNZROCKS1200X900-vi.jpg

but my eyes have now been opened and my dreams dashed upon those rocks of the very NZ I had always held so dear to my heart!