Can you continue living your virtual life as if it was your real life?

Can you?

• Yes ( say how long you think you can last)

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • No, I'm sick of it

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • I live in the real world, only comes here from time to time

Votes: 8 18.2%

• Total voters

Mrs_shy

At first I get addicted for about...two months going on all day everyday, but then I get bored and abandon my account.

Sprunk

Its something i don't like to think about too much.Of course i would like to have an"actual life" though at the moment it doesn't seem like a realistic goal::(:

AsTimeBurns

I spend pretty much every waking moment on the computer, but the problem is, I have very little else to do. Don't have any friends or anywhere to go, so what else is there to do really...

alspacka

I don't even have a virtual life.

I'm trying to develop my social skills both off-and online, doesn't really matter to me how I meet new people at the moment.

Although I have been cutting back the time I spend gaming, the only time I ever game at the moment is when friends come over. I don't like it, but it's the only thing they ever do, so yeah.

Virtual life is a life?

It's becoming a form of life.

I spend too much time on the computer, I know this. But I try to balance it out with doing things in the 3D world. If I know that I've done nothing but sit around on SPW and Tumblr all day, I'll get in my car and drive into town and just hang out. I may not do anything productive, but I get out of the house and out of my head for a bit.

I think I will always have a virtual life of some sort, but I hope that I can lessen the impact it has on my life. I hope that one day it will be just as easy to talk to someone in real life as it is to talk to them on the interwebs. Is that realistic? I'd like to think so.

Agent_Violet

I could live my life online...as long as I had a juicy hunk of manmeat to drop by several times a week for an hour or two. ;)

Lonelykitsune

When I'm away from the computer or have something better to do then I don't miss it at all. Its just I very rarely have anything better to do. I've lost interest in things I used to enjoy as well.

In a few days I'll spend less time on the computer and more time studying for big exams.

corvax

I'd love to not spend so much time online. I wouldn't say I'm addicted because I have no problem doing other things if the opportunity arises, but since I don't have a ton of things to do, I spend literally all of my free time online reading, playing computer games and talking on MSN.

I have a couple very good online friends and I'm incredibly grateful for their friendship, but at the end of the day, I'd really rather be with people in person instead. Online socialization just doesn't cut it. I just need to find a way to break the ice in real life... I'm not so good at that :'D

Section_31

i could easily stay online forever. My beloved is here with me, we spend time online together and IRL, i mean common, were married.

Now say my situation were to change, and she wasnt there.....i dont know if i could do it.