Bring me your misery, I buy it...

Uly

Bring me your misery, I buy it...

Got over social phobia after a long journey... just wanna talk to you, wanna help!! :)))
Trust me your story whether in private messages, or public in this thread, as you prefer
I'll be happy to help really!.

Last edited:

Tiercel

How much will you pay for a lost decade of life?

Because I have one for sale, but only if the price is right. ;)

B

Beatrice

SA: misery for nothing and the chicks for free.

Er, wait......

Here's some fine quality misery for you. Look at this silver rim, it was crafted by the Grim Reaper himself. And this signature, you ask?; It's from Santa Clause. Apparently him and the Grim Reaper were pretty close in college. They're still BFF's.

It was made in the 1530's and still has all the original mechanical workings.

For a mere €1500.000,- it could be yours.

Rembrandt Broam

Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid I'm not willing to end the auction early. You'll just have to bid just like everyone else. Thanks for looking! :)

DeadmanWalking

Are you looking for Misery? Well today is your lucky day! For a limited time we're offering Misery at a special price of only $19.95! But wait! If you order now, we'll also include Low Self Esteem and Depression too. That's a 40 dollar value- yours free if you call now! But hurry, supplies are limited!

::p:

Deal! Give it here!

For giving me this, I'll give you my love, my anger and all of my sorrow (catch the reference:cool:!) for it. To sweeten the trade, I'll add $25, so you don't come out empty, okay?

Rembrandt Broam

Are you looking for Misery? Well today is your lucky day! For a limited time we're offering Misery at a special price of only $19.95! But wait! If you order now, we'll also include Low Self Esteem and Depression too. That's a 40 dollar value- yours free if you call now! But hurry, supplies are limited!

Is the number 1-800-MISERY? ;)

Oh man, now I'll never sell my €1500.000,- vintage misery. ::p: Talk about stern competition. ;)

DeadmanWalking

Oh man, now I'll never sell my €1500.000,- vintage misery. ::p: Talk about stern competition. ;)

I'll take it; you can never have too much misery:rolleyes:! I'm thinking of starting a collection actually. That, and I'll be relieving everyone of their misery, so everyone wins!

Tiercel

What about sharing our miseries instead of unloading them on Uly or keeping them to ourselves?

You know, that shared burdens thing....?

MrJones

What about sharing our miseries instead of unloading them on Uly or keeping them to ourselves?

You know, that shared burdens thing....?
I would like to help some people with their burdens (and I'm trying to), but it seems like they don't want to...

At the same time, I don't want to bother someone else with my stupid problems.

I know, it doesn't make sense.

Anyway it seems like I can't take any burden, I can't help other people, it is so frustrating....