Bring me your misery, I buy it...

this_portrait

Oh, if only it were possible to just sell your own misery and not have to overcome it through effort and strength. Then no one would be miserable, because they could easily get rid of their negative feelings.

Uly

Oh, if only it were possible to just sell your own misery and not have to overcome it through effort and strength. Then no one would be miserable, because they could easily get rid of their negative feelings.

Of course I know that!, it was just a metaphor('tell me about your suffering and I'll give you some valuable advice in exchange')!, but somehow most of people misunderstood it ...I just wanted to share my experiences of how I got rid of SP.

Nevermind, due to several misunderstandings, I'll delete the thread.

Apotheosis

Of course I know that!, it was just a metaphor('tell me about your suffering and I'll give you some valuable advice in exchange')!, but somehow most of people misunderstood it ...I just wanted to share my experiences of how I got rid of SP.

Nevermind, due to several misunderstandings, I'll delete the thread.

Don't delete it :eek:

I doubt people misunderstood

even if they didn't take you up on your advice, you still gave them an outlet through a good opportunity for snarky humor.

Every little bit counts.

Laughter is the best medicine.

Just a spoonful of sugar... oh forget it, I'm running out of cliches, but hopefully you get the point. :)

Bring me your misery, I buy it...

Got over social phobia after a long journey... just wanna talk to you, wanna help!! :)))
Trust me your story whether in private messages, or public in this thread, as you prefer
I'll be happy to help really!.

Your gold is: I got rid of SA, interested??...

Would you be able to write in this thread how you got rid of your SA?

coyote

i was wondering the same thing

is there a reason we need to do all this "sharing" in private

seems like there's a hidden catch