best toy when you were a kid

FOR REAL

Banned
you could shoot your friends or primary school teacher with bits of potato with these things

the way it works is that you punch the end into a potato:)

spud800.jpg

potato_wilja.jpg

what was your best toy?

market.garden

I gotta say it was probably one of the numerous spud guns I had myself :D

And a super-soaker water pistol...great fun in the summer :D

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
LEGGO! Hands down. I had a huge amount of this stuff and spent many hours with my projects. (No, that's not me in the pic. I did a lot of stuff like that though.)

2612902009_bac2bff36a_o.jpg

NinjaLikesToast

Super Nintendo was a big part of my childhood.. I also liked all my action figures that I wish I wold have kept now lol.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Stuffed animals. And I still have them (and get new ones when I can) :) But I didn't play with them because I didn't want them to get dirty, they were more of a "company"... I played more with dinosaurs, soldiers, tanks, etc. and made epic bloody battles with that.

Tiercel

My best toy was always my imagination. Whether it was mutilating LEGO knights, out in the yard with a cap gun, or playing football or baseball with friends, it never failed me. In my teens I got into things like Dungeons & Dragons and Magic: The Gathering which allowed my imagination to cook up all sorts of stuff. And I'm a lifetime Star Wars fan, so I've reenacted just about every scene from the original trilogy.

And I'm still waiting for someone to invent a green lightsaber for me to buy. I'd pay an arm and a leg for one of those.

dooby-duck

It's got to be lego. That stuff never got boring. In fact I probably would enjoy messing with lego now even at my age.

hangbi92

I used to like Power Rangers very much when I was a kid:

And yeah I like Lego too. Think every kid like it

Damaged

I was pretty much into board games as a kid, i still am :D

This was my favourite, i always wished the theme park was real :(

goosebumpssmall.jpg