Best album 2013 ?

Buda

title says everything about this new thread. best thing of this new job i've now it's possibility of here music all over the day...what I obviously much appreciate to my boss :) there were some new stuff that i was waiting for long as just released album of ARCADE FIRE - REFLEKTOR .... it just keep me surprising me again and again, really makes 3 years of waiting worth, but...my fav album of 2013 goes for a surprisingly unemployed kid from england with just 19y-old that does my days this week - KING KRULE. Special mention to THE NATIONAL / TROUBLE WILL FIND ME + ARCTIC MONKEYS / AM .

1st.

King Krule - Easy Easy (Official Video) - YouTube

2nd. (this one you must download)

Arcade Fire - Reflektor - YouTube

3rd's

The National - Trouble Will Find Me (album 2013) - YouTube

Arctic Monkeys AM Full Album - YouTube

be free to share your fav this year :)

Odo

Banned
homepage_large.0e818946.jpg

^This was my favorite.

And this wasn't too bad:

Of Montreal - Colossus - YouTube

I think I'm getting old because I used to really like everything that pitchfork (and all of the other pitchfork-esque online critic type people) used to throw at the masses but for the past few years I've been really not digging what they're selling.

I basically stopped listening to most new music and retreated to the lamest mainstream hits from the 70s and 80s I could find for the whole year.

Rawz

Some of my favorites of the year are:

Tribulation - The Formulas of Death

Skeletonwitch - Serpents Unleashed

Exhumed - Necrocracy

Suffocation - Pinnacle Of Bedlam

Subpop

Russian Circles 'Memorial' (No youtube available due to legal action) A song for every mood. I am liking instrumental only music more and more.

There are a lot of albums I haven't had the chance to listen to yet, but I really enjoyed Vampire Weekend's Modern Vampires of the City.