Be My Puppetmaster

Smurfette

I want to be challenged to face my SA but preferably in babysteps. So here's what I want from you:

Give me a suggestion of what you'd like me to do and I will get back to you on what I have achieved...

please and spank you...err I mean please and thank you ::p:

I'm basically asking for homework here...

Last edited:

Smurfette

lol sure...not sure how that will help me with SA but I suppose the delivery guy and I would have to make an exchange...

GhoulsNightOut

Oh, well I don't know how extreme your case is because I would be terrified of having to make a phone call to anyone. O_O Uhm...maybe make small talks with the delivery guy then? lol

Smurfette

great suggestion but do u have one that doesn't require money? Papa smurf didn't give me allowance this week :p

DespairSoul

Go to your trash outside ofcourse throw what u have to and if u see neighbour great him;) and say ooh today is nice weather etc.:)

mmmm

Try on a pretty top in a shop. Then hang it back up and leave (smiling at staff, of course).

DespairSoul

I want to be challenged to face my SA but preferably in babysteps. So here's what I want from you:

Give me a suggestion of what you'd like me to do and I will get back to you on what I have achieved...

please and spank you...err I mean please and thank you ::p:

I'm basically asking for homework here...

Hello Blue sweetie,

By the way is great idea be your puppetmaster i like this thread a lot.
But by myself i will be not able do those things what people here give
me like homework. You have courage go smurfette GO;)

alanj

I suggest first start getting out in public amongst people you don't know. You may need to drive to a different town to do this; then just walk through the shopping centres or down the streets of the town. The days before and morning of your trip before you leave, keep telling yourself that it's ok to be around people you don't know and that you can be calm and relaxed and don't need to think at all. Keep reminding yourself of this in a calm way whilst out in public. If this outing seems too much of a step, then consider going out wearing tinted glasses and/or wearing a cap and then gradually wean yourself off that camouflage.

Feathers

Talk to a shop assistant in a shop.. maybe when you go buy something (eg cheese for Papa Smurf) or just browse around and just something easy about the products, or 'It's a nice day, isn't it?' or such.. It may be easier than with someone else.. They are there to 'serve' you anyway.. (Find someone friendly-looking though, ideally when there is few people in the store, avoid rush hour..)

Also find little kids in the street, little kids may be easy to talk to, you just admire their clothes or toys.. (little ones can be very materialistic :)) or describe what they are doing, like a 'sports comentator'.. :) 'Ooh, you're driving a tractor/sports car/wow..' (Sounds silly, but it can be a way to break the ice...) And if they don't answer it's no biggie, just smile and go on... Kids can be much more fun to talk to than adults, sometimes...

Last edited:

Smurfette

Thanks everyone! Great suggestions and encouraging too. As far as posting a pic? No. Can't reveal myself just in case someone recognizes me, you know? Because most people would be shocked to learn this fear of mine. I can pretend pretty good but on the inside it's torture and then I go home and break down. Many times I will go to the bathroom at work just to cry for 5 mins. Then I'm good for a while. It sux. I'm blue on the outside AND inside. I still have to work up the ability to do ur suggestions and I WILL. But I wish it would come normally, u know? I don't want to work so hard at what most ppl find a no-brainer. Aargh. Oh well. Time.

mismeek

muhahah!! I want you rob a bank wearing a miss piggy mask. dance my puppet DANCE!! lool jk jk

maybe go the the library or bookstore and ask someone to recommend you a book?