Be My Puppetmaster

hoddesdon

How about using a picture of yourself as your avatar, since you told someone with a real picture recently that she has more courage than you do?

...how about Muppet Pasta?
KaraPasta.jpg

Smurfette

Great ideas for the week! Glad to have ppl keep me accountable bcuz I'm more likely to do it! I suggest u try it too. Tonight btw I went to a lounge! OH BOY! It was soooo challenging just BEING there bcuz of all the ppl. I feel so lost in a crowd and don't know what to focus on. I mean, obviously I should focus on my friends but I find my mind wandering and being self-conscious...I'm slouching, someone's looking at me, etc. SHEESH! Brain shut off! THEN if my friend goes to the bathroom and I'm left alone...WHAT DO I DO THEN??? Stare at the ppl? I usually pretend to text or head for a menu...anyone else relate?

Kat

hoddesdon, I'm not that courageous...yet. Kat, how do I do that? Phocas...lol.

It’s not the best in the world this recorder, but it works reasonably.

Vocaroo | Record and send voice emails

Record your voice and then once you are finished click on the stop and then listen once you have done that It may have a messaging underneath saying
Communicating with server, please wait...
Once that’s done

Click on the "post on the internet" option, copy and paste the vocaroo link here for all of us to enjoy.
Have fun!:)

Last edited: