Votes: 23 18.9%
  • NO

Votes: 95 77.9%
  • Ban FOR_REAL from SPW

Votes: 4 3.3%

• Total voters

Tiercel

I wouldn't want to ban any lolz.

I'd much prefer a ban on articles, or maybe pronouns. At least then we'd have to really think about what we wanted to say.

I wouldn't want to ban any lolz.

I'd much prefer a ban on articles, or maybe pronouns. At least then we'd have to really think about what we wanted to say.

Do not ban all articles and pronouns. Sentences would get weird. Pyrophosphate believes Tiercel's idea to ban all articles and pronouns would severely damage clarity of sentences written by posters on SPW. Sentences would become much longer and more redundant. Longer and more redundant sentences are much harder to read than sentences with articles and pronouns. Not having articles leads to strangely formed sentences. Any SPW members reading this post will find this post full of such strangely formed sentences as those strangely formed sentences required to avoid using articles and pronouns.

Dead_on_Arrival

Do not ban all articles and pronouns. Sentences would get weird. Pyrophosphate believes Tiercel's idea to ban all articles and pronouns would severely damage clarity of sentences written by posters on SPW. Sentences would become much longer and more redundant. Longer and more redundant sentences are much harder to read than sentences with articles and pronouns. Not having articles leads to strangely formed sentences. Any SPW members reading this post will find this post full of such strangely formed sentences as those strangely formed sentences required to avoid using articles and pronouns.

Nice one.......PMSL....lol

Tiercel

Thank you. :D

Sort of like watching a British period miniseries on PBS, isn't it?

A, it.... So much for my great idea.... :rolleyes:

ScaredToBreathe

no, dont ban it, just dont overuse it. or replace it with something more appropriate like inrlolbictoabts "I'm not really laughing out loud but I couldn't think of anything better to say" :rolleyes:

quote:
Originally posted by pyrophosphate
do not ban all articles and pronouns. Sentences would get weird. Pyrophosphate believes tiercel's idea to ban all articles and pronouns would severely damage clarity of sentences written by posters on spw. Sentences would become much longer and more redundant. Longer and more redundant sentences are much harder to read than sentences with articles and pronouns. Not having articles leads to strangely formed sentences. Any spw members reading this post will find this post full of such strangely formed sentences as those strangely formed sentences required to avoid using articles and pronouns

thank you. :d

sort of like watching a british period miniseries on pbs, isn't it?

A, it.... So much for my great idea.... :rolleyes:

.......lol