Ask MikeyC's mom thread

Srijita52

Dear Srijita52,

Hmm, this is a tough one. I don't know if it's the same thing, but earlier in my marriage to my husband, he was very irresponsible, especially around the house. Getting tired of this, I washed his white work clothes and "accidentally" had a pair of bright red undies mixed in. When he saw his work clothes had pinked, he saw the light and we both started being more responsible with our lives.

Did that help, or did that make you suspicious around your whites?
o_O kind of makes me wonder why I've so many pink clothes??

KiaKaha

Banned
Dear Mikey's mum,

Do you think Mikey would make a good gangsta? I think he would personally - have you seen him in a hooded top? It is frightening - but quite exciting at the same time. What are your thoughts on this?

MikeyC

Dear Mikey's mum,

Do you think Mikey would make a good gangsta? I think he would personally - have you seen him in a hooded top? It is frightening - but quite exciting at the same time. What are your thoughts on this?
Dear KiaKaha,

My son Michael would make a terrible gangsta. He doesn't know the signs and doesn't have any tattoo. The hoodies you may have seen him in were of the headbanging type with his awful, awful music! I don't think he can be accepted in the Bloods or the Crips with that attire. I would never allow it, either, and he would get a stern talking to if he tried. Not from me, but from his father.

cowboyup

Dear MikeyC's mom:

I watch a 5 month old during the day and she is teething. She's drooling, and it's really gross. I give her orajel to help, but it's only 7.5% benzocaine. I suggested upping the benzocaine to 10% to the parents, but they insist that's not good, and then they went and bought a HERBAL substitute - sorry to say it's not MJ. :(

My question is this: is it ok to rub some whiskey on her gums? What did you use on Mikey when he was teething?

thanks,
the girl in the neon desert

cowboyup

^how about popsicles?

eh, she's only 5 months old...I can't even give her water right now.

this is what they bought her:

orajelnatural_zps075989e4.png

coyote

eh, she's only 5 months old...I can't even give her water right now.

this is what they bought her:

orajelnatural_zps075989e4.png

we gave my twins popsicles when they were teething - get the skinny kind. you have to hold the popsicle for them, of course - it still makes a hell of a mess, but they stop crying

Last edited:

coyote

dear MikeyC's mom:

sorry for butting in

what flavor of popsicle does Mikey like?

yours truly
coyote

p.s. - did you get the flowers?

cowboyup

we gave my twins popsicles when they were teething - get the skinny kind. you have to hold the popsicle for them, of course - it still makes a hell of a mess, but they stop crying

awesome! I think I'll try that then, if you did it and it was OK.
I can hide them between the breast milk in the freezer, lol

thanks!! :bigsmile:

MikeyC

Dear MikeyC's mom:

I watch a 5 month old during the day and she is teething. She's drooling, and it's really gross. I give her orajel to help, but it's only 7.5% benzocaine. I suggested upping the benzocaine to 10% to the parents, but they insist that's not good, and then they went and bought a HERBAL substitute - sorry to say it's not MJ. :(

My question is this: is it ok to rub some whiskey on her gums? What did you use on Mikey when he was teething?

thanks,
the girl in the neon desert
Dear The Girl in the Neon Desert,

I believe your question has already been answered for you, but I gave my son Michael Absinthe when he was teething. Knocked him right out. I hope that helps!

cowboyup

Dear The Girl in the Neon Desert,

I believe your question has already been answered for you, but I gave my son Michael Absinthe when he was teething. Knocked him right out. I hope that helps!

Hi MikeyC's mom,
Absinthe, huh? Well, I'll give it a try...she doesn't take naps, so maybe I'll kill two birds with one stone! :perfect:

MikeyC

dear MikeyC's mom:

sorry for butting in

what flavor of popsicle does Mikey like?

yours truly
coyote

p.s. - did you get the flowers?
Dear coyote,

Michael enjoys lots of flavours, but he seems disinterested in the lemonade ones. I think it's because I made him eat 20 lemons as punishment for pooping in our bed when he was 6. He never did that again, let me tell you!

I got the flowers, but they're all dead. :sad: Did you get my lingerie shot? (Don't tell my husband!)

MikeyC

Hi MikeyC's mom,
Absinthe, huh? Well, I'll give it a try...she doesn't take naps, so maybe I'll kill two birds with one stone! :perfect:
Cover the Absinthe logo with a Dora the Explorer sticker - in my experience, the kids will drink anything endorsed by that girl. :perfect:

coyote

Dear coyote,

Michael enjoys lots of flavours, but he seems disinterested in the lemonade ones. I think it's because I made him eat 20 lemons as punishment for pooping in our bed when he was 6. He never did that again, let me tell you!

I got the flowers, but they're all dead. :sad: Did you get my lingerie shot? (Don't tell my husband!)

dear MikeyC's mom,

thanks for the photos

i especially like the one with the motorcycle boots :thumbup:

forever yours,
coyote