Ask MikeyC's mom thread

coyote

dear MikeyC's Mom,

do you have any suggestions for what to do with my leftover artichokes?

thanks,
coyote

MikeyC

Dear MikeyC's mom,

Did MikeyC spend a lot of time locked in the bathroom around middle school? Just wondering.

-Nathaniel
Dear Nathaniel,

I sent Michael off to school every day with his lunch box and pencil case and Hello Kitty school bag. He would usually complain that it was not suitable for boys and that the bigger boys would beat him up, but I said that it was all we could afford at the time and he would have to deal with it. After a few days arguing about it (he insisted on a 50 Cent bag, but I'm against those "rappers" - I'm a bit of a "fuddy-duddy" but I like my music profanity-free), he admitted he spent a lot of his time in the bathroom to avoid the bullies.

Now that he's out of school, none of that happens. I do notice he still has that school bag, too. Remembering the good times, I'm sure.

MikeyC

dear MikeyC's Mom,

do you have any suggestions for what to do with my leftover artichokes?

thanks,
coyote
Dear coyote,

Boil them in salted water and eat them. If you're like my son Michael, he probably wouldn't eat them, so maybe use them as target practice for your rifles.

MikeyC

Dear Mikey's Mum.

Why do fools fall in love, why do they fall in love?
Dear Kiwong,

Hmm, I'm not too sure. My husband might be able to shed some light on that, although he's aged now, so maybe I'm the fool. I'm trying to teach my son Michael that he shouldn't fall in love too early. That boy doesn't listen...he will be the death of me!

coyote

Dear coyote,

Boil them in salted water and eat them. If you're like my son Michael, he probably wouldn't eat them, so maybe use them as target practice for your rifles.

dear MikeyC's mom,

thanks for the tip. just to be clear, though, i do not possess any firearms. i fully support the president's proposed new gun-control legislation. what is your opinion on gun ownership? i mean, you do have big spiders and stuff down there.

just curious,
coyote

Bahahaha thanks E!

well, and so begins my list.

Dear Mikeys Mom,

Is it really true, if the wind changes, will my face really stay like that?

Section_31

Dear Mikeys mom,

Why did you yell at me saying "dont do that! you'll go blind!!"

That was a very unneeded intteruption!!...>.>

MikeyC

dear MikeyC's mom,

thanks for the tip. just to be clear, though, i do not possess any firearms. i fully support the president's proposed new gun-control legislation. what is your opinion on gun ownership? i mean, you do have big spiders and stuff down there.

just curious,
coyote
Dear curious coyote,

We're not allowed firearms in Australia, and I say to Hell with them! Sure, we have big spiders here, but we usually coat them in fly spray. Or, if you're like my son Michael, he will scream like me when I was 5 years old and get me to do it. It is tempting to have a firearm at hand and go Rambo on the spiders. Sometimes I just get my husband to do it, though.

MikeyC

Lol but I like this thread! :D
Okay so here goes, dear Mikey's mom, why's he so awesome? :) (although he never admits it himself)
Dear Srijita52,

My son Michael was diagnosed with awesomelessnessitis when he was 8. We tried to get him into all the "fads" at the time - Tazos, Pokemon, and so on - but, like a beautiful girl in a nightclub, they rejected him. We've travelled the world for a cure, and have heard of an ancient voodoo doctor in the rainforests of the Congo, so we'll see. I don't like mosquitoes, so maybe my husband will have to go with him.

MikeyC

Dear Mikeys Mom,

Is it really true, if the wind changes, will my face really stay like that?
Dear Jewel,

It's quite possible, although I've never seen it myself. Just to be sure, though, I always smile everywhere I go. It gives me odd looks, but better safe than sorry, right? My son Michael dislikes going out with me because of it, but them's the breaks!