Are you satisfied with your appearance?

I seem convinced of my choices? ...
I guess I pushed some buttons here.
I won't continue with a rebuttal.

If this has any meaning to you. I think that there is nothing wrong
with the way you look and think not you actually need to change your appearance.

I am a nobody you should not care what I think :)

Sinar_Matahari

I guess I pushed some buttons here.
I won't continue with a rebuttal.

If this has any meaning to you. I think that there is nothing wrong
with the way you look and think not you actually need to change your appearance.

I am a nobody you should not care what I think :)

I had a feeling that this was your goal. I'm not going to say that it doesn't make me mad when people tell me what I am, how I feel or how I think. I cannot be told any of this by someone who doesn't know me. Even if they are only being "fair". Otherwise, I do not have a problem being called out on my errors. How else would I improve? Sometimes an outside perspective is much clearer that introspection. It's nothing personal against you though. When I know that I am right, then I will be insistent.

For a second there I thought that you may have been getting back at me for something I may have said that may have pushed your buttons. Forgive my straightforwardness.

I agree that there is nothing wrong with my overall appearance, I just don't like my nose. Of course, my appearance is going to improve when my nose is more defined. One advantage of my nose's appearance is that it gives my face a youthful quality, but that's about the only positive aspect as far as I am concerned.

Sinar_Matahari

you removed some pictures ::(:

i assure you, i'm not attractive...

Yep. I actually posted some photos of myself on the picture thread and then deleted them not too long after. ::eek:: I get paranoid.

A lot of people here say that they are not attractive. I have yet to see someone who is not attractive.

I myself would date Geoffrey Rush before Brad Pitt any day. Are you familiar with Prison Break? While most women crushing on Scoffield and his brother I thought T-Bag was hot. Needless to say, my husband and my friends were horrified at my taste. lol So what may be unattractive to you, may not be so for someone else. I don't mean to argue with you, btw. Just putting in my two cents.

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with pretty men but the majority of men with perfect features do not look interesting to me. Interesting or intriguing men are more handsome to me than pretty ones.

Sinar_Matahari

WAWW you just made me buy hair extensions

short hair makes me unhappy.. hair extensions = HAPPY

People often ask me if I'm wearing extentions which is surprising because they don't make frizzy hair extentions. ::p:

You should get em if you want to change your look. Extentions look even better than real hair because of how smooth it is. I wish I looked good with short hair. I see girls with cute pixie hair cuts and I wish I could pull it off. One can't go from long to short without cutting it.

I used to have short hair but it just didn't flatter my face. Also, I woud have to style my hair on a daily basis were it short becaue my hair tends to be frizzy, and wavy. I'm not good at hair styling nor do I have the patience to do anything other than washing and brushing. I think it takes confidence for a woman to keep short hair and I don't have that confidence.

Sinar_Matahari

Sorry about posting so much on this thread. For the most part, I feel compelled to reply to everyone who writes something to me or about me.

caithead

It's strange because I've never really worried about the way I look. In fact, my looks are one of the only things I feel I have to hold on to. It seems like something to be happy about, but I'm much more critical of my personality/behaviour/social skills. Sometimes I feel like people are only interested to get to know me because I'm "exotic-looking". Then once they get to know my personality I feel they're turned-off. It's a tough thing to write about without sounding conceited - I'm far from that - but just wondering if anyone feels the same way? Today's North American social norms seem to be centered around being good-looking and wealthy, but I'm much more interested in having charm and wit. :/

Outshined

I'm mostly satisfied. Though I'm 21, I still get acne breakouts. Acne makes my anxiety worse which in turn makes me breakout more.
It's embarrassing. -_-
Thankfully it's not severe or anything, but I know I'd feel alot better if my skin was fully cleared up.

I have bad acne especially on my back and with my facial structure I often change between thinking that it's really ugly and thinking it's a little bit over on the attractive side of things. Often I don't care but when I see myself in the mirror I often think about this and I think how my appearance combined with my boring self-obsessed personality makes me a really unattractive person all round.

Oh I would honestly would not change my appearance for a dime, even though I think I am ugly, I just wouldn't feel like myself and my personality as well. The only things I won't to change is my acne, social phobia and lack of social skills, the two last things being two separate things of course.

Last edited:

Weird1

I wish I was more tan and in better shape, also had a clear complexion with a smaller nose, besides those things I'm ok I guess.