Are you a Virgin?

Are you a Virgin?

• Total voters

CursedSoul

Banned
29 and still one, no experience at all. Sort of might have had a chance, had an online girlfriend - on off relationship, she visted me twice but we were too nervous to look at each other much less do anything else. She told me after towards the end of the second visit how she thought about kissing me, I was suprised. We broke up not long after the second vist after having known each other online for about 8 years, quite volitile relationship/friendship, I was immature and not knowing what I wanted/scared. She was bossy and a pain sometimes!

But I won't get that sort of chance again, someone who liked me, she was a virgin too. We don't speak now but have a few times over the years, she lost her virginity to some old guy (early mid 40's) and got on with her life. She felt she didn't fit in at university and afterwards. I knew I was holding her back, because as I suspected most of the problems were in her head, she did have friends etc, she just needed a push.

Anyway I never really wanted sex, I think I'd just be too scared, I'm just lonely.

you're a winner and didn't you ever have a gf before or after her?

Last edited:

Outlander

There was a time I became almost completely isolated. I lost contact with most people, not talking to anyone and almost had to give up any kind of friendship or relationship. I made up my mind that sex (or any other sign of affection) was denied. Now, when a possibility shows, I sabotage it. I've had many opportunities but my mind overrides them.

Over a year ago, I unexpectedly went to bed with a girl. But that does not mean I'm no longer a virgin because... my performance was not entirely satisfactory. :s

recluse

yes and i envy people who are due to their choice. On the other hand i do not wish to lose it randomly, i could easily find a prostitute if i wanted that. My ideal situation would be with a woman in a loving relationship.

destructoroflife

Virgin 'til I die, mofos! lol...

Honestly is not on my top of things to do, but it's not in the bottom either. It's actually a mix of low self-esteem and fear of getting a nasty STD.

I'm more curious about a kiss, and sharing that kind of intimate moment with a female.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
tumblrmgbua37kcx1rnepbw.jpg

ForWantOf

Yes, and my life of chastity and sobriety has shown me just how truly disgusting the world is. I fully understand why people eat, sleep, drink, ****, and flee. It's probably much easier to live that way.

IntheLabyrinth

I had one relationship that lasted a little over a month, and we had sex barely over a handful of times. However, it was a decade ago now so I may as well for all intents and purposes be a virgin. My fear induced abstinence is not what i would prefer. Actually, I find it to be horrible and very embarrassing to speak about.

A friend

At the moment I am a virgin, but ironically part of the reason for why I was rejected is because I never had sex before.

laure15

I am a virgin but I will only admit it on this forum. I hope people don't ask me in real life, unless their close friends and family.

Supernova

you're a winner and didn't you ever have a gf before or after her?

What do I win?! :bigsmile:
I know there are other people older than me who are still virgins here, if its some sort of competition :giggle:

Never had one at school and I haven't gone out much since leaving school, been on long term sickness benefits. Haven't had much chance to meet anyone.

FallenFeathers

Nope I first had sex when I was still in high school. It was kind of awkward and put me off for a bit.

But then when I was about 18 I had a better experience and have enjoyed sex ever since. The periods where I have not been in a relationship or dating, yeah I do miss it, but I miss just the closeness of being someone you care about or like in general. I miss having someone wrapped up in my arms while we fall asleep together just as much, if not more than the sex itself.

It's not always that physically pleasurable for me if my depression is bad, but it's hard to explain,I will still enjoy it because it can be such an intimate thing.. I find it brings people closer and strengthens the bond due to the amount of trust and stuff it takes. I mean you have to trust someone quite a bit I think to feel comfortable around them naked and to let go of your inhibitions.

Liliford_

I am, and I am not ashamed or bashful about it at all. To be honest, I've had no real interest in starting a sexual relationship with anyone (apart from my hand) (does that even count...?) and I suppose I've not had anytime to even think about. I've just got other things to think about.

ImNotMyIllness

I am, and I am not ashamed or bashful about it at all. To be honest, I've had no real interest in starting a sexual relationship with anyone (apart from my hand) (does that even count...?) and I suppose I've not had anytime to even think about. I've just got other things to think about.

There's nothing to be ashamed of! Wait until you're ready and the time is right.....I'm not a virgin but I can relate to your hand comment-I'm practically married to mine. lol

coldhart

well im not a vrgin anymore, i dont see any big impact in my life losing my big deal virginity.. i did not feel any better ,,.. still i feel empty,,