Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 349 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 204 36.9%

• Total voters

Helmaninquiel

nope, i am pretty sure i am the only boy in the world who was raped though.
My girlfriend wanted sex, i was still a virgin and afraid and she forced me into it. Well more persueded then forced. i didn't hold back too much.

girlfriend-lets have sex!
me-no i'm afraid
girlfriend-WE"RE HAVING SEX
me-o...k....
Lmao! Nice... You know that's kinda hot.::p:

Ignace

I am .. and will be for a long time (forever). I'm just 17 though so it's not a big problem yet.::p:

Truthseeker

Yes, I am. And I will be 34 this summer. I always dread being judged, criticized and never feel relaxed around people. Hence, establishing relationships is pretty much impossible, it seems. I can't even visit prostitutes, go figure (also because I'm afraid of catching diseases). I actually don't care about sex anymore, because I don't believe it would make me 'happier' or lessen my anxiety.

Last edited:

DanFC

I've said on this thread before I'm a virgin, but let me just add that once i get to a certain age I'll get myself a prostitute. I don't know what that age is though, but I ought to start defining it soon.

mrb

richard bransons a virgin :) and proud of it , in fact hes so proud of it hes put it on the side of all his planes :D you gotta love the guy , its like im a virgin and im gonna tell the whole world whoooooooo :D

DanFC

How old are you now?

I'm 20. I'm thinking either 25 or 30. But that's just if I stay here. For some reason I'm just a terrible person over here, lol. But whenever I visit Ecuador I'm a smooth talker and all my social problems disappear, so maybe I don't have to go that undignified route if I end up living in Ecuador. Who knows.

Newtype

I'm 22 and still a virgin. I thought I was like the oldest virgin on earth but now I see I'm no match compared to some of you guys. I got some serious competition here.

I've always wanted my first time to be with someone I really love and that is how it will be. I realize that the girl will probably not be a virgin because most people lose it between 15 and 17 now. It's something I have trouble accepting because I would've liked being someone's first, but it's not like I have a choice. It's either that or be single and virgin forever. However, I'm seriously turned off by a girl who has had many partners so I'll never be with a girl like that.

My goal is to like find a decent enough girl to have some sexes with. Like, I gotta find a girl that owns enough to be my girlfriend. So, to all the guys here, I need to know who your girlfriends are so that I don't accidentally like have some sexes with them and stuff.

Nah but honestly, I don't see myself being in a relationship in a really long time because I don't think I can make a woman happy and that for me is the biggest problem.

Abby

i'd have a lot of explaining to do regarding the birth of my son if i said yes. ;)

however, despite having had my first "serious" relationship at 15 and going off to college at 16, i didn't have sex until i was almost 20...

partly because my mother scared the bejeebers out of her daughters about having sex while in hs. and after, i decided i wanted to be in love with the person i lost my virginity to...i was - he was 24. i made him wait 3 months first. the relationship didn't last, of course (we were together for about a year after that). but i don't regret it really, either.

Last edited:

iamthenra

I think there comes a point in time, that you best not admit to any partner that you are still a virgin... Because your partner is going to think that there is something very wrong with you if you are still a virgin at my age... (41, which is my problem...) So if I was to ever get lucky enough to find a woman who actually wants to be with me.... I don't think I could or would ever tell her, because knowing that I am still a V----- at 41 would probably scare her completely off... I think it would be best that she just thought I was very bad in bed, than to think that I never had a girl friend... Just saying if I was to ever find a woman...not that it will ever happen. I'm kind of too old to be starting out anyways. I would give up the obsession of women, but I just can't. I guess that's why it's an obsession... It might help me out a bit, if I could just quit drooling over every cute woman I see... I mean the drool bib is a bit of a turn off don't you think? Haha! :D

Newtype

I heard some 23-year-old girl sold her virginity and I think she's rich because of that now. Could a guy do that too?

spect01

I'm still a virgin and I'm 19.....and I guess there's a good chance that if I ever miraculously get a girlfriend she will have already lost hers.....