Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 349 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 204 36.9%

• Total voters
Yes I am and probably I will be a virgin for the rest of my life. I feel ashamed to tell you this, but I have to admit it.

Felgen

Yes I am and probably I will be a virgin for the rest of my life. I feel ashamed to tell you this, but I have to admit it.

There are women who lose it at age 40. Actually, it's not that uncommon for women who pledge to lose it at that age.

U

userremoved

Why would a woman want to wait so close to menopause to start becoming sexually active? Isn't one of it's symptoms a loss of sex drive?

talisman

At the age of 19 (last month) I technically lost my virginity in a threesome with my best friend in her long term boyfriend after allot of convincing. Overall It was a good experience but it was not intimate and the actual sex was brief and half hearted. I still tend to think of myself as a virgin and I worry that guys will get the wrong idea about me if I tell them I've had a threesome.

A threesome's probably not the best way to lose one's virginity, but I think it makes you sound quite open-minded about sex which IMO will be very attractive to many guys.

Felgen

For me it's the complete opposite. I feel turned off by experience, i do not want to be compared to his previous experiences. :eek:

Then I wish there were more girls like you in Norway. ::p: Scandinavians are just as promiscuous as their national stereotypes are.

For me it's the complete opposite. I feel turned off by experience, i do not want to be compared to his previous experiences. :eek:
Yeah, I feel exactly the same but sadly at my age the chances of finding a
women like me are prettly slim.

No sadly not. Because i've been raped. ::(:
But Don't worry, I don't care anymore
Hey Sas, I am really sorry to hear it.

iamthenra

I completely agree! But try to find a 40 year old female that has not had any or few sexual experiences this late in life is difficult if not impossible, and then to meet this person and to actually connect.... I might as well forget about ever having sex or a girl friend for that matter. I'm not meant to be with anyone I guess... I can't even stand myself, I even disgust me.

eggpod

Sadly, at 36, yes. Although I'm getting used to the constant hammering away at my self-confidence with every uneventful year that goes by.

It's not that I'd do it with anyone. I'd want it to be with the right girl who understands me and who I feel comfortable with, and it would take me some time to be comfortable enough to do it. It's more the lack of being loved that is the stinger though, rather than anything else.

I was 13
its the only thing i feel i do right in life
i unknowingly push them away(gf's)

but ive had my share of experiance since

Most of them older than I

I don't know why so many people treat virginity like an embarrassing condition to get rid of. How does sex add validation to someone's life? There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, in my opinion. This pursuit that people have to just "get it done and over with" is quite puzzling to me.

eggpod

I don't know why so many people treat virginity like an embarrassing condition to get rid of.

Because it IS embarrassing. If you were a 30-something male would you announce it to friends and workmates and expect not to be embarrassed? It's just the world we live in, right or wrong.

How does sex add validation to someone's life? There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, in my opinion. This pursuit that people have to just "get it done and over with" is quite puzzling to me.

It adds validation as proof that you are not unloved and undesirable, particularly when combined with a proper relationship. Everyone you know has done it, everyone on TV and in movies are doing it. That's a crap load of pressure on those that haven't.

Felgen

I don't know why so many people treat virginity like an embarrassing condition to get rid of. How does sex add validation to someone's life? There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, in my opinion. This pursuit that people have to just "get it done and over with" is quite puzzling to me.

Both you and I live in a highly judgemental society (it's called the western world). In this society, people will look down upon you even if you have a great job, good looks and perfect health if you're still a virgin. On the other hand, if you're some sort of white trash redneck who lives in a trailer, BUT sleeps with a lot of women, you're "tha man".

Last edited:

Masychefx2

Banned
im up all night banging hot chicks several many many at one time sometimes up to 8 its like a sandwich multiple layers

ok i am a virgin