anyone rich and still lonley?

mrb

im lucky im ok money wise but its not my god , id give it all away just to live with and bring up my kids .... cos they would be so much better with me and not my ex wife ..

dooby-duck

I don't really care about money that much anymore. I think that after you have a certain amount of money the increase in your happiness diminishes. You get to a point where you can only buy more expensive stuff. Some people spend money because they have it to spend, not because they really want what they buy. Lots of luxury goods aren't good value for money and really rip off people who have all of this money they have to spend.

I think I would be worried if I didn't have enough savings to get by for a few months, or to pay for emergencies.

lyricalliaisons

I'm definitely not rich, in fact, I'm poor & always have been. But I know that even if I were rich I would still have most of the problems that I have now.

Anyone else not care about money or materials at all? I think in my entire life the most money I ever had at once is about $100.

I think the only people who say 'money cant buy you happiness' are the ones who have always had money.
Hell yeah money can make you happy, yes i would still have SA but i could pay someone to go everywhere with me so i could go places.
I could go to places i have always wanted to go.
I could get the best treatment for my SA.
I could support all my family and make there lives better which would make me happy.
I could set up a dog rescue/shelter and help stop so many dogs being pts which would make me happy.
I would always know i had a roof over my head.
I would always know if something was wrong with my dogs i could get them the best treatment which also goes for my family and friends too or just someone who needs help.
So if there are any millionaires out there that find there money a burden just post it this way. hmmm no takers i see :D;)

I think it depends. For myself, I believe it WILL buy me happiness because it is a stepping stone towards my real dreams. It demolishes the obstacle of poverty so that a person can achieve his or her dreams.

But if in the first place, you don't know what is wrong with you... have no real direction in life... I think it can buy temporary joy, but not necessarily peace of mind.

Rexus

I'm just waiting to be rich

my dad has a lot of money and he tells me it's all gonna be mine one day

mwahahahaha

As many have said, I think that even though it wouldnt buy me true happiness, it would help with many problems, and enable me to find happiness easier.

coyote

If there are any rich, lonely women on here, umm..... you can pm me - maybe we can work something out.

THE-INTROVERT

it all depends were ur getting the money from if ur in a job you hate then no getting easy money will hel' my problems all i ask for is £10 a day thats £140 every 2 weeks

dottie

being rich would make things a LOT easier. people judge those with money a lot better than they judge the poor. unfortunately, it is the truth.

if i had money i would have a nice car, nice wardrobe, nice place and feel confident about that. i would be able to go to nice places, buy drinks, do nice things, and carry myself well because i would not have to stress if i could afford to pay bridge toll on the way home. i would feel secure financially that i did not have to depend on anyone. it would make me feel so much more confident in my own delivery.

sometimes i see stars (most of whom were born into money) and wonder how different they would be if all their money suddenly disap peared and they were forced to struggle. their confidence would be shot to sh*t. they would be completely different people.

money makes a huge difference.

TimArends

Money could end some problems. For example, if you're really rich, you would no longer need to work. So if your shyness is causing you problems getting a good job, that problem would be solved!

But you could still be lonely! Maybe even more lonely, because you no longer have as much of an incentive to get out there.

However, if you were really rich, and drove a fancy sports car, etc., you could attract the opposite sex that way. But would they like you for yourself or just for your money? That is always the question. So you could still be lonely.

Some people, however, I guess don't care whether someone likes them for themselves or their money, just as long as they have somebody around.

That doesn't describe me, but everyone is different.