Anyone home?

Steiner

It has been awhile and thought I would stop by. I see the site has become quite vacant and it gives me a feeling of nostalgia / sadness. If anyone remembers me, you can add me on discord at Steiner_of_thule , it doesn't feel like it has been so long but I'm leaving this here in case any SPW vets decide they want to catch up.

I miss the days when we all used forums like these but it seems like those days have grown quite limited. I'm 31 now and I think I realize now that the reason for my issues stemmed from childhood trauma/PTSD.

I'm still battling demons but I think that will always be the case.

voodoochild16

I have been on this site for a few years now. I came back to see how things were doing. I noticed theres a few threads that no one has replied to yet, so here I am!. I really hope other sites don't take over regular forums like these, so far I think they are still here to stay for now.

I believe my SA was caused by judgement from others and isolation during high school, thats just a bit of my own story.

worrywort

Hey. Yea it's a shame this place is so quiet now. I used to come here a lot once upon a time. I sometimes check back here at times when I feel anxious. I used to get so much comfort from this place, from knowing there were other people out there like me. Other people with the same social anxieties and insecurities and similar difficulties in life. It felt nice to not feel so alone. I met some really special people here.

I haven't quite managed to find another community like it since.

Steiner

I think it's just the issue of traditional forums dying out as time progresses. It's a shame, I quite like the old method of forums. People can take their time to respond. This place did become a home to me for a while and still is in a way. Though I feel a sense of melancholy thinking back on my time here and just my time on forums in general. I grew up on the internet/computers, probably more so than most others my age- so I have experienced a lot of changes throughout the years.

F0AM

It's been a while since I checked this forum, I guess today was feeling nostalgic and decided to come back. I miss some ppl here and the interactions I had with them.

It's saddening seeing a place that once felt like home fading slowly, but I guess everyone moves on. Things are not going well for me right now lol. A small part of me still wishes to vent and talk to others like before but eh.

Is nice still seeing some activity <3

Nanita

Hello! I haven't been here for years. I actually thought this place dissapeared - someone I knew from here told me the forum had been deleted completely. Today I suddenly decided to see if it was still exisiting, and it is...!
I used to be active here 2011-2016 ish.
It makes me sad that there isn't much activity here anymore.