Animal Friends!

Felgen

Stella and old Fia:
BakgrunnforWindowsFotogalleri.jpg

While the other cats are mean to Stella (cats can be very cruel and sadistic), Fia and Stella are best friends.

mummylala

This is the only pet we own, and i think he is enough... Hes the dumbest dog ive ever known but we love him really

nokia018.jpg

Here are my beloved feline angels. :3

The first one is Carmen, the escape artist. We caught here crying out under our balcony on day, After a full day we decided to bring her in for the night and provide shelter for the time being. A few days later the owners came by and said we could keep her. She escapes the house from time to time. She's the sweetest little thing, energetic and always happy. ^W^

The second one is called Terror (But I prefer calling her Stray). As a kitten she was a stray and lived on a metal dump yard. The owner wanted to get rid of her, probably kill her, and thus a Hungarian family friend (who lived with us at the time) brought her here. After the Hungarian left, the cat stayed. She's very traumatized by her past, but is slowly adjusting to domestic life. She's very anxious, but sweet if treated carefully.

2ywa9vn.jpg

The kitty in the reddish picture is Mipie. Almost 12 (+-) years ago a couple had a baby. I assume they threw her out because of it, apparently the cat tried to scratch the baby. We took her in, and has been with us ever since. When we moved, she got out once and was gone for 2 days, she came back. After that she disappeared again and was gone for almost 2 months. I was convinced she was dead. My sister and her boyfriend bought me another cat, Figaro (lower right) to try and comfort me. After 7 weeks I was called, she was found. Weak and starving she was taken to the vet. She recovered, and is still with us today. She's old and grumpy, but a sweetheart non the less.

And then we have Figaro. The only cat we didn't find a stray. My sister and her boyfriend bought him for me after I was heart broken about Mipie's disappearance. Even though I was anxious about letting cats out onto the streets, I did so with him anyway. Though, one day when a soccer match Holland vs Turkey was played, the crowed went nut in celebration, he never returned home. To this day I do not know what has happened with him, I can only hope he was found by someone and was taken care of. He was the sweetest cat I ever had the privilege of to take care of. Happy and not a care in the world. I still can't look at the picture without chocking up.

That's about it. ^W^

Last edited:
Hello!
Here is my lovely dog, who's called Jake. Jake likes to steal things from dustbins, and run around in big circles.
nbbr7d.jpg

And this is my beautiful cat, Allie Boo Boo, after a slap-up dinner. Allie likes to stare into space and meow.

23s8aw9.jpg

I love them both very much.

Last edited:
Oh Jake often looks like that, we got him from a dog rescue centre. I think he must have been quite cruelly treated before because he's scared of anything stick or belt- like. Don't worry though, because we cherish him dearly, and he looks very happy when he's running around the fields, or stealing the cat's dinner.
I'll have you know that's my best afghan coat by the way.