Animal Friends!

coyote

Ok, maybe weird, but this is my pet toad....

"Mr. Hoppy"

Attachments

• DSCF0254.jpg
    DSCF0254.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • mr hoppiness.jpg
    mr hoppiness.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0

Pink_Paula

My bunny Millie totally vegging out!

DSCN1699-1.jpg

lunarla

^ Awwww! Reminds me of my little pup! What is she? Definitely some chihuahua in there, I'd assume! After you bath her/him does she/he then run around the house like a maniac rubbing herself on all the couches and chairs?

100_0697.jpg

Newtype

^ Awwww! Reminds me of my little pup! What is she? Definitely some chihuahua in there, I'd assume! After you bath her/him does she/he then run around the house like a maniac rubbing herself on all the couches and chairs?

100_0697.jpg

Heh, kool dog :p Monster is 100% Pomeranian. She doesn't do that, she just stands there traumatized. She's scared of everything, even her own shadow. I call her Monster because if you try to take her toy from her, she shows her teeth and becomes the devil.

lunarla

Heh, kool dog :p Monster is 100% Pomeranian. She doesn't do that, she just stands there traumatized. She's scared of everything, even her own shadow. I call her Monster because if you try to take her toy from her, she shows her teeth and becomes the devil.

I guess a wetted down Pomeranian looks sorta Chihuahua-ish! Molly is half Chihuahua and half Pom! She thinks she's tough.

Felgen

troll-1.png

Nobody touches Maggie's computer without her permission

troll2.png

She's sweeter and less scary-looking in this picture

sassy.jpg

Unlike Maggie, Sassy doesn't find it disgusting to drink from the toilet

propella.png

Stella, in a good mood as always